Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

That was really insensitive because I found Veena (Page 5)

Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Whether dolly is cheap or veena is, point is veena put up with dolly for so long. veena even admired dolly  openly. if talking badly about other women troubled veena so much (as she is saying on the day of her exit), why did she put up with dolly for so many weeks without trying to drive some sense into dolly? she sucked up to dolly all this while when dolly abused other housemates, but opened her mouth only when she became the target?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08TIA.Tia

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fossil2

Whether dolly is cheap or veena is, point is veena put up with dolly for so long. veena even admired dolly  openly. if talking badly about other women troubled veena so much (as she is saying on the day of her exit), why did she put up with dolly for so many weeks without trying to drive some sense into dolly? she sucked up to dolly all this while when dolly abused other housemates, but opened her mouth only when she became the target?

Exactly that's my point.. Why didn't Veena stood up when Dolly was pointing fingers on Shwetha, Sara and Anchal's character.. At that time she was busy admiring Dolly and telling her that what a great woman she is .. Now suddenly she is raising such a huge cry.. Jab apne par padi tab usse Dolly karab lagi.. Veena is an opportunistic.. she was sweet to Dolly so that she can escape the nominations.. But when she was sure that there was no way she can escape the nominations she showed her real color..

msres08akash08

saba_90 Senior Member
saba_90
saba_90

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Those clips that someone posted of Dolly's movies say it all..she acts like she is this saint which of course she is not..what right does she have to assassinate other people's characters on national tv. I agree Veena was a dramabaz but she did have her real moments and I was happy she said what she did about Dolly bashing all the girls. Sam and Shewta are cowards in my opinion because they went through the same thing with Dolly yet look at them now they are sitting with Dolly and Khali ..just trying to stay on their good side!! Ashmit may have a lot of things wrong with him..but one thing is for sure..he has stayed loyal to his friends and consistent in his opinions throughout this show!

decent_girllalpha_sigma

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Guddi....

Dolly has not right to do her moral policing... And especially talking about a ladies character is a total no no....

She being a lady should atleast never do it....

And I don't know how come Sam has suddenly found new love in Dolly.... He has suddenly started liking her because she is nice to him.... He's forgotten the past...

Edited by theindustrymonk - 24 December 2010 at 12:12pm

decent_girllprerna4rishav

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Dolly has not right to do her moral policing... And especially talking about a ladies character is a total no no....

And I don't know how come Sam has suddenly found new love in Dolly.... He has suddenly started liking her because she is nice to him.... He's forgotten the past...

everyone of you making same mistake. neither of us who are supporting dolly nor the housemates who supported Dolly, love her.

It is just that if there is one person to dislike/hate in the world, it is Veena and then others come in the list.

So, when two evils are arguing with each other, we are supporting the lesser evil, there is nothing more into it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Whatever Dolly said is pretty much expected, I'm just shocked of Sameer's comments, on Veens's statement that I washed Ashmit's underwear also, he twisted her words and said that Veeena sniffing Ashmit's underwear, it is shameful. Sameer ji went out in protest of Dolly's behaviour but helping her against Veena, really exposes Sameer as a 2 faced fellow who does say hurtful stuff, I was thinking Sameer deserves to win but now I think Shweta and SAmeer both should never win this show and anyone apart from these 2 fakes deserves to win Bigg Boss no matter how abusive one mite be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllalpha_sigmaprerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

such persons roll on dt side which has much support , i dont find him liking dolly dse days  .   dolly who misbehaved with sam and he cant like her at all in easy way . today he supported her bcoz he   never liked seeing veena's gimmick . i remember that several times   sam said wrong about dolly even after her second entry.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllRasnyHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

Go to top