Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

sameer never said anything about other housemates ...... we as viewers have called sara and veena cheap people and sameer said the samething ...... he never said anything bad about sweta or anchal ...... so i don't blame sameer at all ..... if he laughed at veena then he earned it, he had right to do it ..... i was laughing at her also ..... as for dollly well viewers voted for her so blame those viewers ..... but not sammyyyy

SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well I am not a Veena fan, but what she said tonight abt Dolly and her behavior towards the other female inmates that was right.. Even if the ladies like Aanchal, Shweta, Sara and Veena are having character problems, Dolly is neither their moral guardian nor parents to bash those ladies for their behavior.. Everyone's a mature adult, and they can do whatever they want.. None of Dolly's business I guess 🤢.. Dolly should stop acting like 'Rani Harishchandraani' and making her so called 'Truthful Image' an excuse to bash the females.. In dusguise of 'stating facts', what she does with her Beeps is just nonsense🤢🤢..

Liked Veena's attitude .. It was irrelevant whether Veena keeps her committment or not.. Did not like the way Sameer and Dolly started laughing on Salman's poor joke.. Because what Veena said was right.. There was no need to make fun of her statements in such serious 'right' issue..

I completely agree with you. Dolly is disgusting, so much hue and cry over being told to go lose weight and exercise her stomach.. what about the $hit she says to everyone and their families? I think she forgets whatever crap that has come out over her mouth or thinks it's her God-given right to badmouth others ðŸ˜¡
Edited by SM28 - 13 years ago
hppppp thumbnail
Veena was definitely acting......she had no logic to defend her disgusting comments so she made it a matter of womanhood.......she never had any issues with Dolly abusing anybody, when Dolly was really abusive. To defend her own actions-NOW Veena Malik goes back and picks out those things and tries to justify her disgusting self!!

Why should anyone buy Veena's crap?
Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Seriously I dont understand how Dolly thinks she can talk shit about anyone, create rifts between people and no one can dare say oen word about her. We all know how appropriate the show was until she landed in the house and with her gandi zabaan started attacking people like an animal . She has said enough BAD things about almost everyone in the house and a comment on her obvious big fat stomach shocked her  to this degree is not understandable now .  Whats obvious is obvious . For me she is the worst person from the BB house.
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dolly was really rude for sure,,,y everybodys forgeting ke dolly ne pehle baat start ki thi she start calling veena gandi aurat,hotter,item..then veena said ke ur a cartoon woman or go and do some excercise.and beside this she came to say bye to her for the last time still dolly didnt shake hands with her comn atleast thori tu respect honi chahiye and thora tu sochna chahiye ke ur on national tv thats not the way to treat anyobody jo khud chal ke aapke pass aaya hai bye kehne...and sameer today was really bad i know veena do so many things which r sooo cheap but atleast kabhi tu insaan ghalat aadmi ko bhi appriciate karta hai....start loughing on salman's joke and giving his own opinions without asking how rude that was comn sometimes thora tu khayal karna chahiye....and please guys i know veena was really cheap throughout the whole show but iam talking general woh ja rahi hai thora tu khayal karna chahiye tha dolly and sam ko.... Edited by cape - 13 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well I am not a Veena fan, but what she said tonight abt Dolly and her behavior towards the other female inmates that was right.. Even if the ladies like Aanchal, Shweta, Sara and Veena are having character problems, Dolly is neither their moral guardian nor parents to bash those ladies for their behavior.. Everyone's a mature adult, and they can do whatever they want.. None of Dolly's business I guess 🤢.. Dolly should stop acting like 'Rani Harishchandraani' and making her so called 'Truthful Image' an excuse to bash the females.. In dusguise of 'stating facts', what she does with her Beeps is just nonsense🤢🤢..

Liked Veena's attitude .. It was irrelevant whether Veena keeps her committment or not.. Did not like the way Sameer and Dolly started laughing on Salman's poor joke.. Because what Veena said was right.. There was no need to make fun of her statements in such serious 'right' issue..

Totally agree wid u! No body knew much of Dolly  b4 BB so don't know her character, but dat does not gv her d right 2 climb on d moral high horse nd say such degrading things 2 d other female contestants! Since most of dem r actresses/ models nd at d mercy of other ppl i.e., directors nd producers nd all Dolly said these things 2 dem, but d way she butters up Salman (who we all know has quite a reputaion) nd other big celebrities, speaks abt d kind of person Dolly is... picking on ppl , especially females weaker dan her! however big a heart she may hv, but dis trait in her cahracter I find abhorent...I too being a woman!😡
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey guddi completely agree with u but strange that she realised this only once she herself went thru it...until then she always found Dolly correct...aisa hi hota hai jab tak khud pe nahi beetti hai tab tak tak pata nahi chalta😉😆 so that was really selfish of her but too bad of Sameer...i didn't expect this from him atleast...and Dolly...mein toh usse kuch expect bhi nahi karta🤢😆😆😆
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dolly or anybody else must not comment on other's character......... and it is the nature of Dolly always to hunt down bad things of others and make a scene abt it............. its not fine.......... she is herself forgetting her C grade movies............  Especially it was extremely rude of Dolly that when Veena was leaving the way she behaved........  Dolly Bindra is a horrible woman............ Edited by samFan - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Akash.. Leave Sahar yaar 😆 She is kind of out of control 😆
Totally agree wid u darling