Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

That was really insensitive because I found Veena (Page 4)

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Jessica11001

and what about veena commenting on dolly??? dolly is cheap and she says bad words, we all know that......but miss mallick says she has a lot Tehzeeb and all.....then how can she comment about dolly's stomach and and call her cartoon and refer to her as "Tu"????

and about veena's commitment, during sam, shweta and dolly's fight veena said that as a friend sam should have stopped shweta, but he should not have involved himself in the fight.....but now when dolly and assmit was fighting, she could have stopped assmit, but in stead she was laughing at dolly and commenting on her......which increased the fight......this woman can't even keep her own words.......

dolly is cheap and bad, i agree.....but a bad person isn't always abusive or rude.....a lot of people create bad impression with her character.....that's what veena mallick did......

dolly was rude, but she did the right thing by not shaking hands with veena.....if u don't have respect for some one then don't b fake with him/her......

Jessica.. My point is not on veena's tehzeeb or the other comments like Shoe etc etc Dead.. Those were funny + nonsense for sure.. Veena has created WORST impression on the show..

But my post is on one exact point, that what Veena said abt name-calling others on national tv, was right.. Dolly has abos**tely NO right to comment on others' characters.. Didn't Sameer say the same thing in an episode where Dolly created a bad impression of Sara-Ashmit in fronta the guests?

Why call characters? Veena was abs right in that.. Did u see other women in the house behaving in same way?Ouch.. If there is a fight, what is the need to go personal ? In Fact just 3 episodes ago, Sameer said the same thing.. But tonight, he seemed bored Ouch

"Aurut ke naam ka cartoon" and "Moti" isn't name calling??? i never said dolly was right....but the point is, she says she is decent, then why did she go down int he same level with dolly??? even asssmit didn't do that ! the point is there was no need for her to increase that fight, which she did...dolly is cheap....but where is veena's so called decency?? she never showed that did she?? again, bad people doesn't always have to b abusive.....they can b bad in a lot of other ways right?? there is a reason why most people hate her..........
well shakind hand comes in ethics buddy dolly didnt shake hand because she dont wanna b fake bla blah sorry dats a very -ve aspect.if 1 is well ethical he woud av shake hand.
n veena called doly cartoon etc bacause if sm1 attacks u personaly n says tu to kambal me soyi ti iske sath tu apni hotness se ye etc den ofcourse u will take stand 4 urself n btw dooly us din raat ko washrroom jarai ti to ashmit n veena sorahe te during task bt alag alag n aag jal rahi ti jo k task tha to who is dolly to potray de real thngs negatvly.
sorry bt aftr dis last epi i thnk veena did ryt.whatevr she said was ryt
i mean cmon yr u tello u knw dat u r on a tv n evybdy is watcnh so u wud react as a nice person,ull b lovabl 2wards oders .ull b poolite n will show gud charactr beacause u r on tv.bt veena did whatever she is n she want to evn knwing dat ppl can take it -vly bt she was not fake.jo real lyf me h waisi hi thi wo bb4 me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-galprerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by alpha_sigma

and it was weird the way sameer supported dolly in the argument and made fun of veena...totally disappointing...i expected b8r from sam:((

he already got fed up of veena when she giving a long lectures on tahejeeb,   kuch bhi kaho, fst time veena looked unfake , her question about khali putting foot on table was correct but nobody supported veena for ds..

what correct? if Khali is doing something wrong - does that make her right?? crap!!

In BB history we have seen relations - always we have seen it.. but there were ionly 2 despo in BB history.. Rahul Mahajan - who was bashed by everyone and Veena Malik .

Rlationships ar fine but when you make yourself available for anyone and everyone - you should be ready to listen to others.. 

i think dt  u r talking about veena'srelationship with ashmeet , several times she listened  bad about her relation being connected with ash , she always  ignored dt bcoz she already knew dt  inmates dont like her doing such nasty....   even now i would like to say dt she is not one  of them who crossed all limits ,....
sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

Okay so i watched it and ur right .... whatever she said about dolly is bang on. Not only did she try to degrade the females she also talked crap about Hrishant and Ashmit. I dont know how a person like dolly can even live with herself. She only came in the house to create fights and she accomplished. To me shes a woman of poor character, no dignity and no class.

ryttttttttttttttttttttttt
Arpitachohan Senior Member
Arpitachohan
Arpitachohan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think kisiko bhi rite nahi hai ki wo kisi bhi girl ke chrachter ke bare mein bole vo bhi national tv par aur veena ne bilkul sahi kaha ki dolly ne sabke charachter par comment ki hai jo use nahi karni chahiye thi agar wo aise hai bhi to wo unki prob hai dolly kon hoti hai bolnevali  veena dolly se bahot behtar hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I agree that Dolly is not a moral guru or parent or guardian of Veena and neither she has any rights to comment on Veena's code of conduct.. But it does not means that Veena can carry out her vulgar behavior and still demand respect for her in the same breath.. If she is so sensiive and so concerned about her image then she should have refrained from giving sexy massages to Assmit and making vulgar faces while doing it.. Wearing shorts and giving sexy poses on bed, Kissing Assmit on neck, cheeks and all, throwing herself on Assmit , declaring her love for Hrishant and still continuing to kiss Assmit in one go.All this are the signs of a 3rd class S***.. I agree with Sameer if she wants respect then she should behave in such manner... There were other female contestants they were not throwing themselves on every other male like Veena...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanakash08hideprerna4rishavfire_gun

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

I agree that Dolly is not a moral guru or parent or guardian of Veena and neither she has any rights to comment on Veena's code of conduct.. But it does not means that Veena can carry out her vulgar behavior and still demand respect for her in the same breath.. If she is so sensiive and so concerned about her image then she should have refrained from giving sexy massages to Assmit and making vulgar faces while doing it.. Wearing shorts and giving sexy poses on bed, Kissing Assmit on neck, cheeks and all, throwing herself on Assmit , declaring her love for Hrishant and still continuing to kiss Assmit in one go.All this are the signs of a 3rd class S***.. I agree with Sameer if she wants respect then she should behave in such manner... There were other female contestants they were not throwing themselves on every other male like Veena...
Exactly the point I want to make.. If u have relationship with a guy.. good enough.. ur private matter.. the moment u make it free for all like Veena - people has every right to comment on you.. and why not.. like we hated watching those craps of Veena Malik- what the housemates must have gone through- they haveen tortured every day and night by being forced to live in such cheap and vulgar environment.. remember we have only seen the edited part and they have seen many more  like smelling those odd things etc. How can we expect them not to comment?

Edited by akash08 - 24 December 2010 at 11:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001TIA.Tiaprerna4rishavfire_gun

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

Exactly the point I want to make.. If u have relationship with a guy.. good enough.. ur private matter.. the moment u make it free for all like Veena - people has every right to comment on you.. and why not.. like we hated watching those craps of Veena Malik- what the housemates must have gone through- they haveen tortured every day and night by being forced to live in such cheap and vulgar environment.. remember we have only seen the edited part and they have seen many more  like smelling those odd things etc. How can we expect them not to comment?
stich 2 da post plxxxxxxxxxxxxx its not abt veena relaxnx n actions n charactr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
completely agree with veena malik.

Go to top