Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

That was really insensitive because I found Veena (Page 2)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
 veena is 100 hundered  times better dn dolly , i accept dt veena was cheap   and she did many nasty things  with ashmeet in home but she never abused anybody   without any reason and not brawled as well . veena is not one who crossed all limits in home, like veena many indian actress  hv  done a lots of  nasty things in  last season of bb......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

goodydesi-galSM28alpha_sigmaArpitachohanAnnaJaayprerna4rishav

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

Originally posted by akash08

veena - is one such rare person to me that she is beyond any logic or any argument - just a plain disgusting person. I guess Sam and others also think same way. When someone is as disgusting as Veena - logic does not work.

She made the show so cheap and vulgar - atleast now I can watch a part of it.

Veena Malik has been recorded in my mind as the worst person I have ever seen in my life.
can u stick to the topic and let us know wht ur views are on what she said

well with a bit of cool mind - u would see I have given my view and I am sticking to the topic. (if you think I am not - that is your subjective jusdgement - I do not care much). All I am saying people give a damn to logics when it is coming from a disgusting person.

Who would listen to a moral speech from a dacoit even if what he is saying is right?

When she has done almost everything wrong in the house - who would listen to her parting speech?

When you want others to listen to you - you need to first practice what u r preaching - that is the norm of the world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tan

alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
and it was weird the way sameer supported dolly in the argument and made fun of veena...totally disappointing...i expected b8r from sam:((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanzanish_k

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXSM28zanish_k

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alpha_sigma

and it was weird the way sameer supported dolly in the argument and made fun of veena...totally disappointing...i expected b8r from sam:((

he already got fed up of veena when she giving a long lectures on tahejeeb,   kuch bhi kaho, fst time veena looked unfake , her question about khali putting foot on table was correct but nobody supported veena for ds..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-galalpha_sigmaArpitachohanprerna4rishav

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
and what about veena commenting on dolly??? dolly is cheap and she says bad words, we all know that......but miss mallick says she has a lot Tehzeeb and all.....then how can she comment about dolly's stomach and and call her cartoon and refer to her as "Tu"????

and about veena's commitment, during sam, shweta and dolly's fight veena said that as a friend sam should have stopped shweta, but he should not have involved himself in the fight.....but now when dolly and assmit was fighting, she could have stopped assmit, but in stead she was laughing at dolly and commenting on her......which increased the fight......this woman can't even keep her own words.......

dolly is cheap and bad, i agree.....but a bad person isn't always abusive or rude.....a lot of people create bad impression with her character.....that's what veena mallick did......

dolly was rude, but she did the right thing by not shaking hands with veena.....if u don't have respect for some one then don't b fake with him/her......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanmonu_tanHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohandesi-galHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

But Akash.. Veena has never called anyone's character in the show.. In fact Shweta tried to put Veena down twice.. Calling her bold and jadugarni.. But Veena's point is, not to call others names..

From what I see is, Veena is practisicing what she is preaching.. Whatever she did with Ashmit was her personal business.. But she has not badmouthed others.. :)
Well whom she could have commented on? Who else in the house was remotely close to her? none did make any relationship business like her. no man , no woman other than veena and ashmit.

It would have been her personal business if she would have sticked to one. Sending lips to BB, thn dying for Hrishant and then sticking to Ashmit - if a girl is flirting (well I wanted to use mor harsh words but that would be sensored) with every male in the sight - who would not comment on her?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tanprerna4rishav

Go to top