Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Stop with the "loving me despite my past" (Page 3)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

the pain wht she has or gone through is not tht easy dear ... 

all i can say is ...

if a girl / women has a past it's not that easy for her to just forget ...

she said those words bcoz ... she felt the need for them .....

as she saw that maan was so happy on seeing their baby ...

she knows that maan is not the actual dad of the baby ... inspite of that on seeing the baby he felt so happy as though it was his baby ...

not that he does not think that way ... he does think that the baby belongs to him ...

but tears rolling down maan's cheek ... made geet say all those words ... his love his affection ... the way he run from office to hospital just to make sure that the baby & mother are safe ... he himself told that ... to the doctor that he wants their safety .... inspite of geet telling him it's not necessary he did not listen to her ....

the way he loves her made her say all those things to him ... bcoz deep down some where in her heart she feels that may b she should not have entered his life as she has a past ... not that she can live without him .... even the thought that maan is not there with her .... will take her life away & she will die if maan is not there with her ... but still she some times feels that he may deserve some one better than her ... & to that maan already replied that ... for him she is perfect ... he loves her the way she is ... for him no other girl matters ... as she is the one who taught him how to live ... laugh ... love ...

i guess i ate ur brain too much ...

u can agree / disagree ... it''s ur choice ... but don't get geet wrong ... put urself in her shoes ...

I agree with you. She was emotional at that time. Though it is sounding annoying it's ok as they are still not married. Once they are married, there will be no barrier between them. She will feel insecure till the marriage. I think she will feel this again in future but she'l not express it in words. When the baby will be born & she will look at Maan & baby's relationship she'l just appreciate it. Well to me it's logical & natural. Today Maan was trying to bond with the child & we'l see this bonding getting stronger in the future. With the passing of time all her fears will be doused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2dewdropred

Go to top