Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Stop with the "loving me despite my past" (Page 2)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
agreed.......
geeet n maan have come a long way in their relationship for geet to think in such a way.....

but keeping in mind the intensity of the feeling between them in this scnen.....she is seeing the absolute proof of maans words that it is "their baby" today for the first time with her own eyes....
so she could not control her feelings....i guess u sometimes just blurt things out...

i personaaly didnt like her saying so....

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I think Geet is still insecure with herself and that's why she keeps repeating this sentence to him.  She has been betrayed so badly by the people she had in her life (her family, Dev, etc.) that she can't come to terms with the fact that Maan is still with her.

I think she says this to reassure herself that someone can love her with all her baggage.  I don't think that insecurity is going to go away this fast. 
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I haven't seen the epi. I'l write about it after watching it.
That's a good point. Really, I'm going off the precap.  The real episode is tomorrow.  But still, I don't know if there's any context where I wouldn't have a problem with her saying that at this stage.  But I guess we'll see how, when, why and what she actually says.

Maybe it'll be different than what the precap indicates.  

Edited by likarsh - 24 December 2010 at 11:14am
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I think Geet is still insecure with herself and that's why she keeps repeating this sentence to him.  She has been betrayed so badly by the people she had in her life (her family, Dev, etc.) that she can't come to terms with the fact that Maan is still with her.

I think she says this to reassure herself that someone can love her with all her baggage.  I don't think that insecurity is going to go away this fast. 
This makes sense, that it's more insecurity with herself and insecurity  that what happened before with everyone's betrayal could happen again (even if logically she knows that will not be the case with Maan, but all that betrayal is bound to leave scars and consequences).  After all, she said the same to Arjun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Yes it is true that she should stop saying that because it makes it more apparent that the baby isn't Maan's even though he has accepted it saying that it is his as well.  BUT I also think that she was just really shocked seeing the baby for the first time and that too with Maan....the emotions just spilled out.  She couldn't help it.  She is awed by how Maan is and is just feeling extremely lucky to have him in her life.  :)
Soniya007 Senior Member
Soniya007
Soniya007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
yaar maan ne to geet ka past accept kar liya...bt maan k pat ka kya.....god knws ye sameera vali baat kab reveal hogi...
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I agree she shouldn't bring this topic out again, I agree the situation was a bit emotional but she should realize that Maan doesn't love her despite her past but with her past. I think it was just the emotionality of the situation that made her say these things again.
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@XAiShBaBy08X, @drdee142

It is true that it's such an emotional moment.  Perhaps I am overlooking that.  So maybe I can let it go.  But after tomorrow, I hope I never hear something like that from her again.

Originally posted by Soniya007

yaar maan ne to geet ka past accept kar liya...bt maan k pat ka kya.....god knws ye sameera vali baat kab reveal hogi...

Hahahah.  Though I don't think Geet is so naive to think Maan never had any romantic relationships before.  Though yes, if Sameera had a huge impact on him enough to change his personality and views, that's something that he probably should share with Geet.

Edited by likarsh - 24 December 2010 at 11:57am

Go to top