atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i mean yeah the news was shocking
but punching ranvir why

i mean come on face up your dad dude

this guy was proposed by your dad

well and yes i found that the slap evicted better response from the people than the punch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueen

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ROFLhaha lol dat punch was reali randum lolROFL
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
lool..bt then shravan hates ranbir, so obviously he would punch him, and he punched cos he cudnt tolerate the fact tht ranbir would marry his wife...and he cant punch his dad LOL i totally loved the punch! just showd hw much shravan loves saachi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyjalpa_23ChocolateChick

monkeydog18 Goldie
monkeydog18
monkeydog18

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
it was like college days duhh
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
the punch was funny
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I hoped he would do a lot more than just a punch, he sure deserved that! I mean come on, Shravan and Saachi are still married, Saachi is his, so any guy who loves his wife would freak out when his wife has to feed another guy the first piece of her birthday cake instead of her husband, or when her hand is put on the hand of another man LOL And then the smirk on Ranbir's face, noo Shravan did a good job by punching him, but as I said, I hoped he would do a lot more Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyscent_flower

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

I hoped he would do a lot more than just a punch, he sure deserved that! I mean come on, Shravan and Saachi are still married, Saachi is his, so any guy who loves his wife would freak out when his wife has to feed another guy the first piece of her birthday cake instead of her husband, or when her hand is put on the hand of another man LOL And then the smirk on Ranbir's face, noo Shravan did a good job by punching him, but as I said, I hoped he would do a lot more Wink
If i would have been in his place I would definately broken his leg and given it to Pratap hands...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathy

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

If i would have been in his place I would definately broken his leg and given it to Pratap hands...Wink

That's all I'm saying...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index