India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG... Maan made me cry too..

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Yes I do believe that it is miraculous experience for to be mom and dad to see their baby comfortablly snuggled up in mom's womb...

Maan is no exception to that..  But the tear rolling down from his eye with the first glimpse of that delicate baby comfortably breathing and to hear the heartbeats of that baby giving the awesome feeling of one life being created clearly showed and told Geet that how much Maan thinks this baby as his own...  How much in awe he is to look at the this little one brething in her womb.  It does not matter to him who the real father is... He loves Geet and baby the same way..  For him it his baby as she is his mind body and soul..   

As only a real father can feel such a tremedous response to the comfortably breathing baby in mother's womb..  And that feeling of awe and admiration for Maan's sincere love and care brouhgt the declaraton of love from Geet's heart..  She could not contain herself for uttering those beautiful three words which Maan wanted to hear for so long...  Looking at the baby together and feel the awe and love for the baby with same affection and admiration brought them so much together.  The look and warmath in their touch was awesome to watch...  How can Geet not love this man with all her heart and mind and soul..  He is indeed gem of a man..  who loves her with every fiber in his body..

My eyes were overflowing witnessing this tender awesome moments..  just too beautiful to describe..

love it...  Gurmeet and Drashti were awesome..  love you guys for such a beautiful tender awesome performance...

Edited by evasumi - 24 December 2010 at 10:39am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

pinktonkssuvaaslondonAussiebabepreeti..misspearl77coasta_70mana2vantu12jenny.svijaya77dimpzzJadee777anjalireddyy84mausam19milliiSidra.Wradev2010shalini01LuvScoobymaneet_forever9iMadzjaspreetm2815maaniqraSilentsoul_Invincible_charmed onesAbsoluvAmoureuxswan20sptrnoblackb28

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Yes I do believe that it is miraculous experience for to be mom and dad to see their baby comfortablly snuggled up in mom's womb...

Maan is no exception to that..  But the tear rolling down from his eye with the first glimpse of that delicate baby comfortably breathing and to hear the heartbeats of that baby giving the awesome feeling of one life being created clearly showed and told Geet that how much Maan thinks this baby as his own...  How much in awe he is to look at the this little one brething in her womb.  It does not matter to him who the real father is... He loves Geet and baby the same way..  For him it his baby as she is his mind bodt and soul..   

As only a real father can feel such a tremedous response to the comfortably breathing baby in mother's womb..  And that feeling of awe and admiration for Maan's sincere love and care brouhgt the declaraton of love from Geet's heart..  She could not contain herself for uttering those beautiful three words which Maan wanted to hear for so long...  Looking at the baby together and feel the awe and love for the baby with same affection and admiration brought them so much together.  The look and warmath in their touch was awesome to watch...  How can Geet not love this man with all her heart and mind and soul..  He is indeed gem of a man..  who loves her with every fiber in his body..

My eyes were overflowing witnessing this tender awesome moments..  just too beautiful to describe..

love it...  Gurmeet and Drashti were awesome..  love you guys for such a beautiful tender awesome performance...

Very true Eva dear....U have chosen the right words to describe what v all MAANEETians r feeling today...I totally agree with all that u said especially the bold green part....MAANEET r now so connected to us....Gurmeet * Drashti have worked so hard & still r to make this jodi so real for us that v r now connected to them....V feel everything that MAANEET go thru....

Awesome job Gurmeet & Drashti....Super work by CVs, directors, & entire team of GHSP...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mausam19evasumiAmoureuxsptrno

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
very well said.......

luv maaneet....

n today most importantly.....

love CVs n THANKS CVs....for givin us such a wonderful senti n emotional scene.....n thx to gurti too....for portrayin it soooo beautifully.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84evasumiAbsoluvsptrno

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

me tooooooooooo...yaar that was soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84evasumi

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
well said eva di. that scene was soooo beautiful. maan is truly a gem of a person, he will be a great father to that child. and geet is so lucky to have him. maan made me weep with him today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84evasumiAbsoluv

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
how can this be portrayed so well ?awesome performance by maneet.Good post.

evasumiAbsoluv

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Absolutely the caring and tenderness Maan showed today was not only for Geet..  He was not only concern for Geet but for the baby the same way..  For him this baby is as much his as Geet is..  This baby is as too important for him as Geet is..  The way he has made Geet his life..  the same way this baby is his life too.. 

How cannot a man not moved by this totally tender incredible and awesome moment..  He felt the same joy.. same excitement.. same exhilaration which Geet felt..  There was no show off or duplicity.. Just simple heartfelt deep emotions of awe and wonder looking at that baby breathing and hearing those steady heartbeat..  It is indeed one incredible experience and Gurmeet and Drashti portrayed it so wonderfully real..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Jadee777radev2010Absoluv

Jadee777 Goldie
Jadee777
Jadee777

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I loved it Eva...it was such a rocking episode. It made my day!!!Smile CG & DD were dynamite as usual.Star Can only get better tomorrow. I totally loved it and I agree with you 200%. ClapClapClap

anjalireddyy84evasumi

Go to top