Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

This means they never got married (Page 4)

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Its soooooo stupid of CV
I just hate them ( not really lol)
They ruined the whole pati patni track
M damn sure Taani married someone else but like typical BT onu is her pati in her heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

character Groupbie
character
character

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
ugh im so confused ! i thought everything should be fine since atleast they will get married later on! now that that hope is gone it means from now on it will keep getting negative and anu and taani will never meet until the asylum :P they didnt even get any proper scenes yet :P :( ughhhhh ,  they did this since they made a blooper with the stupid taani BASU last name thing so now they are trying to cover it up i bet :(

mythili2

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urcrazy

can we sign a petition somewhere to get old creatives back?

ya i think old creatives were better...even i want them back..
mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su_08

Its soooooo stupid of CV
I just hate them ( not really lol)
They ruined the whole pati patni track
M damn sure Taani married someone else but like typical BT onu is her pati in her heart

seriously yar they ruined evry thing... Plz ya i dnt want taani 2 marry sum1 else..atleast d divorce thing they shud nt hav shown
mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by character

ugh im so confused ! i thought everything should be fine since atleast they will get married later on! now that that hope is gone it means from now on it will keep getting negative and anu and taani will never meet until the asylum :P they didnt even get any proper scenes yet :P :( ughhhhh , they did this since they made a blooper with the stupid taani BASU last name thing so now they are trying to cover it up i bet :(

ya even i think they r trying 2 cover tat up..so stupid yar..they just got together sum 15days back n frm d episode of confesn they r trying 2 separate them one or d other neg character cums 2 separate them..they had been givin more screen space for this rather than sum nice taanu scenes..they r mad Angry Angry in this show there r more negative characters than positive ones..if nly they wantd 2 separate let them do with a proper reasons na y al these stupid twists!

Edited by mythili2 - 24 December 2010 at 10:56pm

character

bhagii10 Senior Member
bhagii10
bhagii10

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
ya so sad. but i wish all should be well early. she said dey both are lik radhakrishna. so may be without marrige tani in heart she may think onu as husband dats why she said onu as her husband in d first epsiode. why vikas is doing lik dis. creating viewrs so confused.

mythili2

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhagii10

ya so sad. but i wish all should be well early. she said dey both are lik radhakrishna. so may be without marrige tani in heart she may think onu as husband dats why she said onu as her husband in d first epsiode. why vikas is doing lik dis. creating viewrs so confused.

this was really a stupid twist yar wat was this was there taanis mistake in this yar it was really stupid y s she gettn blamed as if she tld robi to get a kid..it was so illogical al hav left robi fr getting a kid n they kept on blaming taani fr wat she has nt done..if at al they want 2 separate them show a nice n logical track na..

Go to top