Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sita11

<font color="#330033" size="3">i really really hate the creatives of this show(vikas & sandip ) for un necessarily showing the divorce of ANURAG-TAANI ,why the hell they showed the divorce 😡

the NEW CREATIVES r not creatives they r actually the DESTRUCTIVES 🤢
</font>

ya they just destroyed d show badly..
They shud nt hav shown d divorce..atleast we would hav been happy that they r married..
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes why they showed the divorce 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
as soon as the new creatives took their position the first thing they showed was divorce
i just hate them soooooooooooooomuch
vikas gupta really a layman in the creative field 🤢🤢
even a 5 year old kid cud think much better than him 😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
mythili2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

yes why they showed the divorce 🤢

as soon as the new creatives took their position the first thing they showed was divorce

i just hate them soooooooooooooomuch

<font size="4">vikas gupta really a layman in the creative field 🤢🤢</font>

even a 5 year old kid cud think much better than him 😡

ya seriously yar these mad cvs..uff irritating.. 😡 😡
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can we sign a petition somewhere to get old creatives back?
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its soooooo stupid of CV
I just hate them ( not really lol)
They ruined the whole pati patni track
M damn sure Taani married someone else but like typical BT onu is her pati in her heart
character thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ugh im so confused ! i thought everything should be fine since atleast they will get married later on! now that that hope is gone it means from now on it will keep getting negative and anu and taani will never meet until the asylum :P they didnt even get any proper scenes yet :P :( ughhhhh ,  they did this since they made a blooper with the stupid taani BASU last name thing so now they are trying to cover it up i bet :(
mythili2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: urcrazy

can we sign a petition somewhere to get old creatives back?

ya i think old creatives were better...even i want them back..
mythili2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: su_08

Its soooooo stupid of CV
I just hate them ( not really lol)
They ruined the whole pati patni track
M damn sure Taani married someone else but like typical BT onu is her pati in her heart

seriously yar they ruined evry thing... Plz ya i dnt want taani 2 marry sum1 else..atleast d divorce thing they shud nt hav shown
mythili2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: character

ugh im so confused ! i thought everything should be fine since atleast they will get married later on! now that that hope is gone it means from now on it will keep getting negative and anu and taani will never meet until the asylum :P they didnt even get any proper scenes yet :P :( ughhhhh , they did this since they made a blooper with the stupid taani BASU last name thing so now they are trying to cover it up i bet :(

ya even i think they r trying 2 cover tat up..so stupid yar..they just got together sum 15days back n frm d episode of confesn they r trying 2 separate them one or d other neg character cums 2 separate them..they had been givin more screen space for this rather than sum nice taanu scenes..they r mad 😡 😡 in this show there r more negative characters than positive ones..if nly they wantd 2 separate let them do with a proper reasons na y al these stupid twists!Edited by mythili2 - 13 years ago
bhagii10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya so sad. but i wish all should be well early. she said dey both are lik radhakrishna. so may be without marrige tani in heart she may think onu as husband dats why she said onu as her husband in d first epsiode. why vikas is doing lik dis. creating viewrs so confused.