Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

WHO IS HAPPY WITH VEENA'S EVICTION??? (Page 6)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

guys of pakistan who have seen veena being crazy for chaddis in bb , fstly they wuld throw chaddi on her after dt some sandals , bcoz dse two things are whom she adores much in lyfe.....
yahooo for her.. she damn sure is goin to be enjoyin herself thenLOLLOLLOL life ho toh aisiROFL

hope dt tomorrow sallu reminds her of  night which she spent with ashmeet..
 waiting desperately to see  tomo's eps.. today she looked like any foreigner.....
haha i knw.. am exicited for zat epi tooo.. cnt wait ... am damn sure sallu will remind her of zat.. but i hate her voice... hopefuli i'll be able to bre it 2mozLOLLOL.... cnt believe she compared shoes wiz foodWacko

in absence of sandals , she gets demented.. u dint watch dt eps in which her sandals were stolen by shweta???? she created ruckus in dt eps....

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

guys of pakistan who have seen veena being crazy for chaddis in bb , fstly they wuld throw chaddi on her after dt some sandals , bcoz dse two things are whom she adores much in lyfe.....
yahooo for her.. she damn sure is goin to be enjoyin herself thenLOLLOLLOL life ho toh aisiROFL

waiting desperately to see  tomo's eps.. today she looked like any foreigner.....
haha i knw.. am exicited for zat epi tooo.. cnt wait ... am damn sure sallu will remind her of zat.. but i hate her voice... hopefuli i'll be able to bre it 2mozLOLLOL.... cnt believe she compared shoes wiz foodWacko

in absence of sandals , she gets demented.. u dint watch dt eps in which her sandals were stolen by shweta???? she created ruckus in dt eps....
nope i didnt....  only watchin it cuz its gettin closer to the end.. and hopin ma favourite winsLOLLOL
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

nope i didnt....  only watchin it cuz its gettin closer to the end.. and hopin ma favourite winsLOLLOL

i m feeling sad to know about it going off air soon , how early time flies....... btw whom u supporting much to see in finale???
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

i m feeling sad to know about it going off air soon , how early time flies....... btw whom u supporting much to see in finale???
zats the problem.. wen we end up enjoyin somethin ..we dnt realise how quickly time flies byDisapprove..
am supporting shwetaEmbarrassed... bt i wnt mind if sameer wins.. Smile
bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

one n only ashmit ,  tomorrow she would get chaddi from sallu n after dt she sniff  .......
LOLLOL.. startin to freak me outLOLLOL

getting chaddi she would get mad  , bcoz from two days she dint sniff .. n some chaddi she would carry up with her to paki.....

Buddy mind your language and don't twist someone's words. An IF member said that Sameer went berserk, sided with Dolly and said Veena sniffs AShmit's underwear. If this is how you think then shame on you.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

zats the problem.. wen we end up enjoyin somethin ..we dnt realise how quickly time flies byDisapprove..

i love both sam n shweta n wish dt one of them wins ds show but ashmet never.....
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bade34

one n only ashmit ,  tomorrow she would get chaddi from sallu n after dt she sniff  .......
LOLLOL.. startin to freak me outLOLLOL

getting chaddi she would get mad  , bcoz from two days she dint sniff .. n some chaddi she would carry up with her to paki.....

Buddy mind your language and don't twist someone's words. An IF member said that Sameer went berserk, sided with Dolly and said Veena sniffs AShmit's underwear. If this is how you think then shame on you.

i m not one who saying about ds , go n check  some topics in which  many members used ds words....
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

i love both sam n shweta n wish dt one of them wins ds show but ashmet never.....
ass - mit wnt win... zat am damn sureLOLLOL

Go to top