Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

'Thanks for being such a jhoothi' Do u agree ? (Page 2)

Poll Question: 'Thanks for being such a jhoothi' Do u agree ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
56 [52.83%]
50 [47.17%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilymily

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

no , i m not agree , fstly totewaali should look in her girwaan after dt she should throw mud on any character, she behaving like she never abused anybody in home..  continually i would keep on saying dt veena was better dn dolly dada....

dolly ne bhi wohi kaha ki 'jin ke ghar sheeshe ke hote.........'
Veena is also no dhood ki dhuli that she is giving lecture on 'Women's respect', 'shoes being sacred and 'tehzeeb'

veena is not one who  spent night with ashmeet in blanket ,  last  year many actresss came in big boss  who also crossed all limits of dignity. i think that they all were more horrendous as compared to veena..
  i accept dt putting sandal on table was  her big mistake but  abusing others without knowing any matter or bhi buri baat h.who dolly did..,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-gal

xuseronline Senior Member
xuseronline
xuseronline

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

Definitely not..and she loves her shoes more than ashmit

Embarrassed

Clap

Hug

Party

HugClap
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Ofcourse i do. Veena is a PURE liar...there are no two ways about this.
anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Veena shouldve replied thanks for being a cartoon once again LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kpinky no1

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I don't agree with her comment coz its not true. Dolly was aiming at Veena from the past week so what did she expect. And secondly the timming for saying this was wrong.
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

no , i m not agree , fstly totewaali should look in her girwaan after dt she should throw mud on any character, she behaving like she never abused anybody in home..  continually i would keep on saying dt veena was better dn dolly dada....

Veena is also no dhood ki dhuli that she is giving lecture on 'Women's respect', 'shoes being sacred and 'tehzeeb'

veena is not one who  spent night with ashmeet in blanket ,  last  year many actresss came in big boss  who also crossed all limits of dignity. i think that they all were more horrendous as compared to veena..
  i accept dt putting sandal on table was  her big mistake but  abusing others without knowing any matter or bhi buri baat h.who dolly did..,

Hey ,
I really dont remember any any any any female contestant or even male who "crossed all limits of dignity" in any of the last seasons.
I remember that in season 2 Rahul Mahajan was accused of being flirty(which was 100% right) and all those hugs etc of his with Monica and Payal proved this but even he didnt go this low. This girl is always "GLUED" to Ashmit in every way possible and i reapet.

A girl who dances in the washroom pulling her shirt up , sleeps with a guy whom she calls her good friend in the same bean bad chair and in the same blanket , who makes him sleeps on her laps , who has kissed him may 1000 times by now and so much else if seems to be a "girl who has not crossed her limits" then i really dont tend to know much about limits!

Its a real shameful thing that a women like her talks about "women respect".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khiskuFossil2akash08Faraan92

lilymily Senior Member
lilymily
lilymily

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

oh plz....kitni baar toh dikhaya ki dono ek hi blanket mein ghuse rehte hain.
It ol started with that diya task(diwali) when 1st tym dono ek hi blanket mein soye the and anways that's not the only thing, her list is way too long. pura tym toh chuma-chatti karti rehti thi Ashmit ke saath.
gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
NO im not agree bcoz wen u r living in a house wit those whom u dont no or dont like or in a condition where u have  nothing to entertain urself then u get frustrated n in this condition  some time u become Hippocrate or else n every1 in the BB house doing this so y everybody is targeting only  veena n no1 esle

Go to top