Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 (Page 88)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Its sou janatien gawan kar bhi jo ik zameen miley tou mang loon tere liye tere liye

and

Iss duniya mey jaan gawa tujhey uss duniya mey hasil kar loun

and also what mansi posted

Sou sitam utha kar bhi jo ik hansi miley tou mang loun tere liye ter liye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tp26

nd if he believes in ekta maam's so called love stories,den be clear deres gna be a major mess up in d story line..coz thre has to be multiple marriages n divorces n endless plotting and counter attacking,extra marital affairs,etc in her pathetic love stories !!
Aw,i dnt knw..isme creativity kya hain..tried n tested formula used in every serial...n VG calls himself creative...
i still have hope on vg(ConfusedLOL) still have hope boz in kis desh and kmh no multiple marriage he is the creative of both shows so i belive no multpile marriage in tl too .may be taani and onu seperates but no multpile marriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arminshdeeps07Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
And its zindagi gawa kar bhi jo zindagi miley
har khushi gawa kar bhi jo ik khushi miley

Is i feel what Vikas hinted
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Its sou janatien gawan kar bhi jo ik zameen miley tou mang loon tere liye tere liye

and

yeah that line...thats what made me wonder about punar janam..LOLLOL
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Lizzy they would have been knowing each other ever since they were bornDay Dreaming I feel cos we were mentioned how Bimalendu and Shekhar knew each other even before their respective marriages.....

But this mishti thing dunno why I feel CVs forgot it....Ermm They just mentioned it once in their childhood par uske baad Onu always calls Taani by her name and Taani doesnt even have any nickname as mishti.... the whole mishti connection I'm not getting.... If Taani was always Onu's mishti, why didnt we ever have it specified atleast once after the leap? Even when they mentioned it before leap it was just what TaAnu argued over mishti being theeki or meethi... But nowhere it seemed Onu considered Taani as 'mishti'....Ermm mishti mishti mishti.....Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Soaps1

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

and

@bold: Yeah that's a possibility...plus I think in the song itself...iss duniya is the material world, and uss duniya is the world that one cannot see, but only spiritually feel...the song itself is very close to the Sufi style...and Sufism always speaks of ishq as both on a material and a spiritual plane...and Sufi does make mention of the otherworldliness of love...That's what I loved about the TL title song the most...its Sufi influences...and especially when I saw the dargah scene in the promos I soooo wanted it to happen in real in the serial...which is of course wayyy beyond impossible now Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arminshdeeps07manasi_31Soaps1

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

and

@bold: Yeah that's a possibility...plus I think in the song itself...iss duniya is the material world, and uss duniya is the world that one cannot see, but only spiritually feel...the song itself is very close to the Sufi style...and Sufism always speaks of ishq as both on a material and a spiritual plane...and Sufi does make mention of the otherworldliness of love...That's what I loved about the TL title song the most...its Sufi influences...and especially when I saw the dargah scene in the promos I soooo wanted it to happen in real in the serial...which is of course wayyy beyond impossible now Confused

yess...TL title track is my favourite....Embarrassed...the depth of each and every word r really Day DreamingDay Dreaming
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manasi_31

Deeps he is telling us to hear the title track and then mentions those lyrics so how did he alter them acc to what he is gonna show?LOL Now dont tell me he can go on to show punar janam too...ErmmROFL cos what he messed up says sau zindagi luta kar ek zindagi mile...ROFL

actually i did wonder about this somedays backConfused....there is something like is duniya mein jaan gavaan kar uss duniya mein haasil kar loon....pardon me if i am wrong with the lyrics...Confused..but punar janam..ROFLROFL

I'm not so good at giving thesis or theories.....LOL but iss duniya mein means the physical world and uss duniya hints to the spiritual world.... As to what Taani mentioned that their rishta never got a name, this means the physical world never accepted their rishta as pati-patni, but spiritually they were bonded to each other as husband-wife....Day Dreaming
But there's a big difference in zindagi and duniya... zindagi clearly says about punar janam but duniya can mean the two worlds that is the physical world and spiritual world we all live in.....

edit : oops Lizzy already explained it better....Tongue

Edited by manasi_31 - 26 December 2010 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Soaps1

Go to top