Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 (Page 83)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

i think vikas replied like that only to confuse us how can he give spoilers or actuall happening of the story in future if he confirms TaAnu will marry (not we but some will loose interest) as they know result already so vikas just confusing us .he will never say the original story to anyone so i still hope taani -ritesh will never happen

yea thats vikas's way of getting sadistic pleasure ROFL

Bas mey ney bol diya Tani won't marry anyone ... she can't simply because she considers herself married to Onu for so long .. so she just can't Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07manasi_31Curlylocks

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Yeah  Nads...what I loved most about TL was that simplicity...the extraordinariness of ordinary people and ordinary things...and how what you do isn't always all that great as the feeling...the mehsoos...the story was all about mehsoos...when Neelu and Laboni took each other's kids as their own it wasn't a big deal,  it was just the way they were with each others' kids, when Shekhar freed Taposh so soon after arguing with Bhimal it was such a simple, ordinary thing...when Onu sat outside in the rain for Taani, even that wasn't dramatized too much...it was truly the way Onu felt...when Taani said mehsoos karo it said everything...as did Onu when he said it to her at the train station...the story was all about knowing the right thing for you from deep within, and they're killing that...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arminshdeeps07manasi_31DaffodileeCurlylocksSoaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
But yea we might see a repeat of kyamath since sandeep is there Sleepy and tani pretending to be someone else's wife  SleepySleepy But i hope not and they actually show something different

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Curlylocks

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Yeah  Nads...what I loved most about TL was that simplicity...the extraordinariness of ordinary people and ordinary things...and how what you do isn't always all that great as the feeling...the mehsoos...the story was all about mehsoos...when Neelu and Laboni took each other's kids as their own it wasn't a big deal,  it was just the way they were with each others' kids, when Shekhar freed Taposh so soon after arguing with Bhimal it was such a simple, ordinary thing...when Onu sat outside in the rain for Taani, even that wasn't dramatized too much...it was truly the way Onu felt...when Taani said mehsoos karo it said everything...as did Onu when he said it to her at the train station...the story was all about knowing the right thing for you from deep within, and they're killing that...Confused

I can't agree more ... sighs but nothing we can do ... i just don't see the point in trying to over dramatize everything ... its killing the beauty of the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ROFL
VG is surely gone nuts is what I can sense from his reply....ROFL Thanks Maha for messaging him....Hug ab meri tension gayab ho gayi....ROFL Now I can still go on convincing myself that TaAnu didnt marry anyone else....Day Dreaming (yea I'm gone crazyROFL) Come on guys cheer up CVs wont give us an idea of what is coming up....LOL Mystery and suspense which they are trying so hard to create will be lost na then?LOL

He says their love is above everything, so why can't we see their love going above all the negativity all-persistent and all-pervading in that psycho family?Ermm

deeps07Soaps1

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
guys y aren't dese creatives CREATIVE at all?!?!? i mean y cant they use their brains and create some nice fresh original scenes instead of copyn old shows?!!?!

i think if we had money, we could'v produced much better shows than dis crap... i think da new CVs just ruined da show

deeps07

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

They want us to understand but i hope and pray they understand themselves too that what it means for love to be above anything and everything ROFL

Curlylocks

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Ok i read vikas Reply................

Deep & interesting...... Hmmmm...... 

I still see no marriages happening accept btw TaAnu here..... ..

...Yes Separation is base line of the story......but thou they will be apart their faith & love for each other will never die...Day Dreaming

deeps07Curlylocks

Go to top