Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 (Page 78)

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by Soaps1

Yea i don't have any problem with separation thats inevitable ... and also its tere liye from both sides na? Would love to see tere liye in love from onu's side too now ... and going pagal is not exactly tere liye ROFL As a friend Onu's tere liye surpasses tani's by a long way but i want to see his tere liye as a lover too now Ermm

Kher as i said before CVs would do and show what they want to ... nothing we can do so Sleepy

I will rather think about pagal Onu Day Dreaming

actually...come to think of it...if (i hate myself saying thisAngry) taani is going to get married to rithesh..Dead,then anu and taani in the same house...may be he gets to know all the truth about ananya fiasco and that taani was always innocent Confused...then he will turn like i want let taani destroy her life with rithesh...and he will be like stalking lover...actually...something same as kahin tho hoga...well i am not expecting anything new about BT anymore..Ouch
if TaAnu in the same house then we cant have the good reason for anurag going pagal and howcome she didnt bothered to meet him for 3 years Confused. i suspect kahin to hoga track is for robli .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I just don't want the innocence about Onu tani's chars to go ... which i feel would be gone if tani marries someone else for whatever reasons ... so i don't think she will

But agar Tani Ritesh ki shadi ho gai ... clown will be the happiest ROFL ussey shuru sey hi bohat shauk tha OuchLOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 26 December 2010 at 8:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07SunShine_A

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

But call me stupid ... but i still don't think Tani will marry anyone else ... yea i am hopeless ROFL

I'm still thinking Parineeta Parineeta Parineeta...Taani Onu ki parineeta hojaayegi bas ROFLROFL

Yes i am adamant ... tani kisi aur sey shadi nahi kar sakti bas AngryLOL But i really want to see Onu do his share of tere liye as a lover too

Me too...I think they should do the Taani sings and Onu helps in secret thing too...because she does say na in the present that her kaamyabi is all because of him...I refuse to believe that it was simply because he helped her win an inter-school competition when they were kids...Sleepy Maybe he gives up his business or something just to fund shows without her knowing or something? I know that sounds a little like Kitani Mohabbat Hai par kya karen...

agar anu keliye taani city jhodkar jaathi hein and then singer ban jaathi hein,,,thab bhi woh kah sakthi hein na ki mere kaamyabi mein sabse bada haath anu ka hienConfusedOuch...if he wouldnt leave me i would have been wasting my life on detective agency.....OuchLOLLOL

Elizabeth Darcy

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@anuu...I doubt if RobLi will ever happen now in the first place...as far as I can see now, the whole point of the Robindo-Mauli-Taposh triangle was to tie in with the breakdown of TaAnu...now that Mauli is married to Taposh, I don't see much of anything with Robindo happening anytime...he'll probably end up with someone else I'm guessing...

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 26 December 2010 at 8:52am

deeps07Daffodilee

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
why people are blamming vikas only sure i belive him he wont seperate pair(sure he will) and make them to marry someother . its not his style na but sandeep he did the same in kayamath (makes me to afraid ).

they can copy kmh or parneeta i never mind i beg you cv's dont ever look at kzk and kayamathAngry

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

Yea i don't have any problem with separation thats inevitable ... and also its tere liye from both sides na? Would love to see tere liye in love from onu's side too now ... and going pagal is not exactly tere liye ROFL As a friend Onu's tere liye surpasses tani's by a long way but i want to see his tere liye as a lover too now Ermm

Kher as i said before CVs would do and show what they want to ... nothing we can do so Sleepy

I will rather think about pagal Onu Day Dreaming

actually...come to think of it...if (i hate myself saying thisAngry) taani is going to get married to rithesh..Dead,then anu and taani in the same house...may be he gets to know all the truth about ananya fiasco and that taani was always innocent Confused...then he will turn like i want let taani destroy her life with rithesh...and he will be like stalking lover...actually...something same as kahin tho hoga...well i am not expecting anything new about BT anymore..Ouch
if TaAnu in the same house then we cant have the good reason for anurag going pagal and howcome she didnt bothered to meet him for 3 years Confused. i suspect kahin to hoga track is for robli .

may be things get really worse and finally she calls it off and get the hell out of that house..leaving anu...and anu may go mad thinking her dead....i know...i too fell these are all so gibberish...i am blabbering.Silly..but the cv's r too...LOLLOLLOL
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

I just don't want the innocence about Onu tani's chars to go ... which i feel would be gone if tani marries someone else for whatever reasons ... so i don't think she will

But agar Tani Ritesh ki shadi ho gai ... clown will be the happiest ROFL ussey shuru sey hi bohat shauk tha OuchLOL

really!OuchCryCry....aur hamein ithni mehengi padegii..Cry
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

agar anu keliye taani city jhodkar jaathi hein and then singer ban jaathi hein,,,thab bhi woh kah sakthi hein na ki mere kaamyabi mein sabse bada haath anu ka hienConfusedOuch...if he wouldnt leave me i would have been wasting my life on detective agency.....OuchLOLLOL

Haha I know yaar but she has only herself to blame...she could have found happiness in detective agency if Onu was doing jasoosgiri with her...LOL

deeps07Soaps1

Go to top