Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 (Page 72)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

anyways she is my sweetie pie she is going to make that ananya to feel shame on herself na so am happy but my taani and taanuCry

may be kaki ma too have blast from past  as she knows gulaboo already who knows anything can possible in bt world

ROFLROFLROFL

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

i suspect the promo may be tricky one . everyone knows ritesh truth and they all angry on taani for saying truth to ananya in wrong time

If everyone knew the truth ... ritesh won't be there na? LOL

But promos can be tricky ... i have a feeling anannya might tell everyone tani confessed she changed the pills Ermm
If she is not telling Ritesh's truth to all, pills change karne wali batane se pehle mar jaaye toh jyaada acchcha hogaAngryDead
Dead
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
actually cant understand onething if ananya has pregnancy problems why cant they simply abort the child .why why they didnt did that
tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i dnt understand..y doesnt taani talk abt all dis to anurag..he is her would be husband..!!! n she doesnt tell him anythng..she cud have easily blackmailed ritesh by telling him to speak the truth in front of atleast anurag...or smeone frm d ganguly parivar...y are d cvs to hellbent on portraying her so dumb!! n without brains!! let d serial be named TERE PARIVAAAAR ke Liye...Tu aur tera pyaar gaya bhaaad mey!
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

actually cant understand onething if ananya has pregnancy problems why cant they simply abort the child .why why they didnt did that

Because then she would not die ROFL
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tp26

i dnt understand..y doesnt taani talk abt all dis to anurag..he is her would be husband..!!! n she doesnt tell him anythng..she cud have easily blackmailed ritesh by telling him to speak the truth in front of atleast anurag...or smeone frm d ganguly parivar...y are d cvs to hellbent on portraying her so dumb!! n without brains!! let d serial be named TERE PARIVAAAAR ke Liye...Tu aur tera pyaar gaya bhaaad mey!

Thats the whole thing ... till date there has not been a single time when Onu did not believe her when she told him something .. .so i simply don't understand why she does not? And now when she will try to tell him it will be too late some how ... and he won't be in a position to believe her Disapprove

Lets just suppose she told Onu and he did not believe her at first ... even then i am sure he will ponder over it and won't just let it pass ... but pehley wo bataey tou Ermm
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

anyways she is my sweetie pie she is going to make that ananya to feel shame on herself na so am happy but my taani and taanuCry

may be kaki ma too have blast from past  as she knows gulaboo already who knows anything can possible in bt world

Arre baba stop confusing me, that was not Kaki Ma, that was Mashi Ma! Kaki Ma was the lady who left Cute Baby with Roby and went...when I saw this I was like ye Kaki Maa phir se aa gayi hain show mein? LOL

Nads even I feel the Parineeta types shaadi might happen...I dunno why but still...Confused

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 26 December 2010 at 7:38am
tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by tp26

Thats the whole thing ... till date there has not been a single time when Onu did not believe her when she told him something .. .so i simply don't understand why she does not? And now when she will try to tell him it will be too late some how ... and he won't be in a position to believe her Disapprove

Lets just suppose she told Onu and he did not believe her at first ... even then i am sure he will ponder over it and won't just let it pass ... but pehley wo bataey tou Ermm

i mean any girl to be married will share every damn thng wd her hubby...yeh mahaan atmaa apne aap ko pata nahi kya samjhti hain...tht too its concerning his family..
y cant d CVs jus behave normally in a logical manner.....dis mahanta is actually killing d show..i wud rather prefer to watch d childhood days ka frndship,so innocent n real and relatable, rather than dis crap ,illogical n senseless track!

Go to top