Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 (Page 62)

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i watched today's epi...cuz well its was pretty positive compared to the previous episodesROFL taanu & taanuku scenesDay Dreaming they actually gave my christmas present i whined forLOL

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks

the lady gets entered in last epi by opening the main door??
so the ceremony was happening door closed ??ROFLROFLROFL

Smile  i actually liked that .... normal people have the main door closed .... but in serials the door to the house are always open like the general compartment of punjab mail ..... anyone can enter anytime .....

i remember kzk, anurag's house entrance was always open ..... always ..... as in, always .............. i used to wonder, how come they don't get robbed blind
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

You know roby said aik din aap key sath bhi wohi ho ga jo merey sath huwa ... roby's love left him ... and as per tani roby ki bad dua unhey lagi ... so does it mean Onu would leave her too? Noooooooooooooo Ouch

But then what about the water fall promise two weeks ago? Onu ko wada tou nibhana hey na? Ermm

And that promise is mey hamesha tera saath doun ga Day Dreaming

thr r sooo many complications tht even the cvs r confused now....
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
What if ritesh blackmail taani and insist her to marry him or he will destroy ganguly family bcz us ny property pr to sign ly liye shekher syErmm
He can do this for the sake of his daughter happiness Ermm
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
wat happened to robby's kid btw? gosh there r too many kids in TL rite now to be handled...i hope they dnt give tani ALL of their responsibility...poor girlConfused
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Today's episode made me go ROFL I mean was there sense?LOL

TaAnu arent talking with each other since a month?!!Shocked WHY?ROFL Can somone please enlighten me?LOL Wow from when did they learn to stay so aloof from each other! And a month is already over, yet they didnt show us maturity in TaAnu's relationship.... Ermm I am not saying I didnt enjoy TaAnu scenes....They were simply too cute...Day Dreaming But they didnt seem as lovers but more as friends to me even today! Anyways, CVs ko maaf kar diya cos they atleast showed TaAnu moments!Day Dreaming

The less said about the rest of the epi, the better it is....LOL
Are you kidding me someone like Ritesh takes a complete 360 degree turn in his character and thinking in a period of just a month?ROFL

And what is Nupur witch doing there even after 1 month is over?Angry Doesnt she have her own life to live?Angry

Taani for me wouldnt have been at mistake IF she wouldnt have spoken additional dialogues... She could have just kept mum not even saying that Ritesh did it, it wouldnt matter a bit.... But whatever she went on 'confessing' to Ananya was way too OTT mahaanta.....Thumbs Down Though I still dont think that will cause any trouble, but we never know what threads CVs might use anywhere!Ouch
Oh Taani was never so masoom to not understand Ritesh so I'm happy she didnt believe him immediately atleast....Ermm Btw I loved Anupriya in that scene wherein she throws those 'you-are-so-cheap' dialogues at Ritesh....LOLThumbs Up

Me Loved Onu totally!!!!Day Dreaming Ufff I kept on rewinding those scenes with Kuhu too....Day Dreaming Awwww so cuteee...Day Dreaming Lol and the face he made when Taani tells him to give her sukun and leaves....ROFLDay Dreaming He rocks!Day Dreaming

OMG you guys are scaring me with the KZK discussions....Disapprove I never ever followed that show except that I knew its story before they took those innumerous leaps....LOL
No matter what I will still keep saying TaAnu will remain married to each other ONLYDay Dreaming let whatsoever happen!LOL And if they play with this I vow to break into their office with andolans!AngryROFL No seriously I cant see them altering the 'ye mere pati hai' in any damn way.....Day Dreaming Baaki monday ke liye kuch TaAnu scenes bonus mein mil jaaye toh I dont care to watch Ananya-Ritesh nonsense too.....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nazlinaSoaps1

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
ROFL

It was one of the mostROFLROFLROFLROFL episode today.... Taani was the most dumbo i have eever seen.. seriously... lady trap u mouth shut.

I think what i can see now is that lady has entered the home.. so she performs & i guess it gonna be public display abt  Ritesh affair with her & Taani will be questioned on the same.. Taani like duffer will agree  and say yes that ritesh did have an affir which will eventually lead Ananya to tell people how she agreed on changing the pills but somehow his truth will come out & will lead ananya to the hospital to breath her last...

Onu may loose it on Taani for time being....cos he will have no choice...........but will somehow overhear Ritesh & Nupur scheaming & Onu will end up marrying Taani...I am still +ve about Taanu being married....period...
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Ho gaya hey CVs ko bukhar sajna
Show ho raha hey barbad sajna
Lakh kar ley tou inkar sajna
Hey ye bukhar sajna Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

Go to top