This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Ab ye tani khud bhi roey gi aur humey bhi ganja karey gi 🤔🤣

🤣🤪
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maha_k

I pmd vikas and muzamil on FB dunno they will reply me or not 🤔

Even if vikas replies he will say "don't criticize my work or i will block you" so better no reply 🤣
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuu2010

elizabeth how to call you (name is big dear so say how to call you)

@tbq6 actually anurag taani never need any explanations so taani always not saying things to anurag thinking my onu will support and understand .anurag too did same thing (in pills case he stands for taani,in theft he stands for taani but taani never said anything ) . but sometimes somethings must be said to others otherwise it will give a huge problem thats what we are going to watch it

Yaar call me Lizzy or Liz 😃 

I agree, why can't Onu EVER join her on her jasoosgiri sessions? They would have made a great detective team!

Nads, I think Robbie can go both ways...either he will come back changed and regret his own unwitting role in Onu's state...or he will return really bitter and become yet another KMH just when we've thought all  the KMH's have dissappeared...or he'll be supportive of them but not believe in a thing called love anymore, and enter new chick who'll fall for him like he fell for Mauli and who will Tere Liyeofy him as well...😆 (and in my head said girl would look a little like Mugdha Chapekar, the girl who was paired opp Rajat in at least two serials...😆)...the possibilities are endless...

Post leap how much of  a story will be there, though? Besides Onu's recovery? And after his recovery...what?
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even if vikas replies he will say "don't criticize my work or i will block you" so better no reply 🤣

sadia dear is it your experianceROFL.  we are forgetting very first articleor second artice (i dont know) they said anurag goes mad bcoz of another girl thankgod they are not showing that .but really i need the essence of the story back
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Fainttttttttttttttttttt itna lamba reply i got
thank you maha ....... for the feedbak ....

see from the start nt eve when i came on the show the basic story of the show has already been that anurag and taani till the point we dont come back to present wll have to be separated ...... thats why one is in asylum and the other somehwere else ......... so tani wheather marrying someone else or not .... is not important .... whta you are seeing love is in very matearistic way ........ hear the title track again ........ it says tere liye ..... sau zindagi luta kar bhi joj ek zindagi milein ....... this love story is about giving but no matter in what ever state they are ...... their love for each other is higher than anything else .....i know it would take tyme for you all the understand but let us come back to the present track and you all will understand what i mean ...... i do not do shows that i dont believe in and i do beilieve in the love story that ekta maam has made and we will do justice to it :) so watch this love story because if their story dint have ups and down than how wud it be tere liye ..... hope u understand ...............

luv 
VG
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK after reading his reply ... its almost clear tani might get married 🥱

None of us have problem with separation ... but multiple marriages for whatever reason? 🤢
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this so childish....😕...if u do a work we need to accept all the criticisms...whether u take action or not..thats another matter...his own choice...but threatening to block ...thats really funny...
cv's!...grow up..😕