Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 (Page 34)

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Jannat

Originally posted by chocolover89

[P]

Btw how are they going to have Ananya find out Ritesh's truthtomorrow and die? This is gonna stretch into tuesday atleast..or is itlike Ananya's super-weird pregnancy ROFL

There's an article about the maha episode which says something about a woman (one of Ritesh's mistress') coming to confront Ritesh after he stopped sending her money. I think Ananya will sense something, then go ask Taani about it and then she'll speak to Ritesh... And then she'll die :-)

Haha, and Ananya's pregnancy sure is wierd, she only found out like a month go and now she's due?!

Oh well, looking forward to today's episode anyway.

Like we in the forum had once said...those pills Riteish gave her were superfast ROFLROFLROFL

S.Jannat Newbie
S.Jannat
S.Jannat

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Like we in the forum had once said...those pills Riteish gave her were superfast ROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

Pahaha, well she chooses to die right? Apparently, after hearing about Ritesh's lies, she gets her revenge when the doctor says that only one of them can survive- her or her baby. She chooses the baby :-O Taani will be accused of seperating two people from their lovers.

What do reckon will happen today? :-P
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
So sorry me delayed posting this.....Ouch I was not getting any title for it....Ouch Abhi bhi kuch bhi unique nahi mila....Unhappy Plz suggest me if you can think of any, after reading this....LOL
I had started off with this long back but had left it incomplete....Ouch Completed it just recently while dreaming about paagal...Day Dreaming LOL

Love is Bliss

It is dawn with the sun just risen dispersing its bright rays on the two much-in-love marking the beginning of a pleasant morning...
One of the many wardens of the asylum calls our matron auntyLOL for some urgent work... The warden looks at her watch and tells Tani it's time for Onu to have his morning breakfast and it completely slipped off her mind since she got so intrigued in listening to their heart-wrenching love story... She complains to Taani that Onu hasn't been eating properly past some days... Taani tells the warden to soon bring his breakfast there.... The warden agrees and leaves, leaving Onu and Taani together in the cell....

Taani experiences some unknown sense of happiness from within... She glances at Onu and speaks up : Aaj kitne waqt baad main Apne Onu ko khaate hue dekhungi, bilkul mere 99kgs ke Onu ki yaad aa rahi hai... She giggles for a while.... Taani walks towards the window, where Onu is quietly sitting in a corner and staring outside the window.... She places her palm on his left shoulder with a look full of expectations... Onu cuddles himself cosily... He seems to recognize the touch and looks up in Taani's eyes.... The innocence in his captivating eyes moves Taani from within... She sits besides Onu on a bench... A tear drop falls off her right eye, rolling down her cheek... Onu is still looking at Taani, probably trying very hard to recollect and recognize, or trying to understand the reason behind the tear drop.... He suddenly rises up his right hand... Taani gets confused... Onu, very slowly, places the index finger of his right hand on Taani's right cheek and smoothly wipes off the tear drop... Taani remains stunned at this completely unexpected reaction of Onu.... She gets very emotional and holds his right hand with both her hands and starts weeping....

Taani : Onu, tujhe yaad hai woh Mouli ke birthday ki raat? Jab humne kuch naa kehta hue bhi kitna kuch mehsoos kar liya tha, phir bhi mann chaahta tha ki unn jazbaaton ko hum ek naye rishte mein baandh de.... Uss raat humne pehli baar ek dusre ko apna sab kuch maanane ki rek ankahi kasam khaayi... Uss raat pyar ke izhaar se humne ek dusre ke pyar ko pehli baar poori tarah se samjha tha.... Aur tune mere aankhon mei aaye hue aansuon ki wajah khudko maanaa tha... Aaj bhi tu hi hai mere aansuon ki wajah... Par.. Jaanta hai? Ye aansu kabhi bhi gum ke nahi the, kisi dard ke nahi the.... Ye hamesha khushi ke hi the... uss khoobsurat se ehsaas ke the... tere masoom pyar ke the... jo tha sirf Mere Liye....

Onu is by now deeply lost in Taani's eyes... His eyes glow with a mesmerizing spark.... He is, as if, trying to convey to Taani how he does remember every bit of this, and has always wanted to see her contented with his love.... Maybe he was satisfied knowing that he never gave her a chance to complain or doubt on his selfless pure love for Taani.... His calm reaction with those lovestruck stares at Taani were reflecting his deep love for her.......Day Dreaming

To be continued, only if this was at all worth reading.....Ermm LOL

Ok I'm ready for all the storming of joote chappals at me....Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anita16Elizabeth DarcySoaps1

S.Jannat Newbie
S.Jannat
S.Jannat

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

So sorry me delayed posting this.....Ouch I was not getting any title for it....Ouch Abhi bhi kuch bhi unique nahi mila....Unhappy Plz suggest me if you can think of any, after reading this....LOL
I had started off with this long back but had left it incomplete....Ouch Completed it just recently while dreaming about paagal...Day Dreaming LOL

Love is Bliss

It is dawn with the sun just risen dispersing its bright rays on the two much-in-love marking the beginning of a pleasant morning...
One of the many wardens of the asylum calls our matron auntyLOL for some urgent work... The warden looks at her watch and tells Tani it's time for Onu to have his morning breakfast and it completely slipped off her mind since she got so intrigued in listening to their heart-wrenching love story... She complains to Taani that Onu hasn't been eating properly past some days... Taani tells the warden to soon bring his breakfast there.... The warden agrees and leaves, leaving Onu and Taani together in the cell....

Taani experiences some unknown sense of happiness from within... She glances at Onu and speaks up : Aaj kitne waqt baad main Apne Onu ko khaate hue dekhungi, bilkul mere 99kgs ke Onu ki yaad aa rahi hai... She giggles for a while.... Taani walks towards the window, where Onu is quietly sitting in a corner and staring outside the window.... She places her palm on his left shoulder with a look full of expectations... Onu cuddles himself cosily... He seems to recognize the touch and looks up in Taani's eyes.... The innocence in his captivating eyes moves Taani from within... She sits besides Onu on a bench... A tear drop falls off her right eye, rolling down her cheek... Onu is still looking at Taani, probably trying very hard to recollect and recognize, or trying to understand the reason behind the tear drop.... He suddenly rises up his right hand... Taani gets confused... Onu, very slowly, places the index finger of his right hand on Taani's right cheek and smoothly wipes off the tear drop... Taani remains stunned at this completely unexpected reaction of Onu.... She gets very emotional and holds his right hand with both her hands and starts weeping....

Taani : Onu, tujhe yaad hai woh Mouli ke birthday ki raat? Jab humne kuch naa kehta hue bhi kitna kuch mehsoos kar liya tha, phir bhi mann chaahta tha ki unn jazbaaton ko hum ek naye rishte mein baandh de.... Uss raat humne pehli baar ek dusre ko apna sab kuch maanane ki rek ankahi kasam khaayi... Uss raat pyar ke izhaar se humne ek dusre ke pyar ko pehli baar poori tarah se samjha tha.... Aur tune mere aankhon mei aaye hue aansuon ki wajah khudko maanaa tha... Aaj bhi tu hi hai mere aansuon ki wajah... Par.. Jaanta hai? Ye aansu kabhi bhi gum ke nahi the, kisi dard ke nahi the.... Ye hamesha khushi ke hi the... uss khoobsurat se ehsaas ke the... tere masoom pyar ke the... jo tha sirf Mere Liye....

Onu is by now deeply lost in Taani's eyes... His eyes glow with a mesmerizing spark.... He is, as if, trying to convey to Taani how he does remember every bit of this, and has always wanted to see her contented with his love.... Maybe he was satisfied knowing that he never gave her a chance to complain or doubt on his selfless pure love for Taani.... His calm reaction with those lovestruck stares at Taani were reflecting his deep love for her.......Day Dreaming

To be continued, only if this was at all worth reading.....Ermm LOL

Ok I'm ready for all the storming of joote chappals at me....Ouch

I'm so new to this whole thing, but I've read a few of your past posts. I love your style of writing :-) ever considered becoming a writer? Haha, as much as I want your written scene to take place on the actual show, I think the CVs have other plans >.< And I'm not going to throw joote chappals at you, if anything I think you deserve to have roses thrown at you for the time and effort you put into writing these beautiful scenes :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Yaar during kali maa pooja when sindoor fell on tani's head everyone said na it means tani will get married soon? So how can she not get married now? LOL

Mansai lovely Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thank you so much S.Jannat and Nadia for not throwing chappals at me....LOL and even for liking it....LOL

I still feel they'll have some secret marriage....or bhaag kar shaadi....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I won't be here tonight when the maha epi airs...Ouch Gotta go attend a birthday party....D'oh Though I dont think I'll miss much cos I anyways wanna miss that dance....SleepyROFL Hoping they atleast give us darshan of FB waala Onu, if not MA waala....Disapprove Ummeed par hi duniya kaayam hai....Day Dreaming

Edit : Oops it's Purvi's janamdivas today? LOL

A Very Happy Birthday to You Purvi!Party May you get all you desire and Deserve!Star God Bless....

Edited by manasi_31 - 25 December 2010 at 6:19am
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I too have hope they will get married by hook or by crook Day Dreaming
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I THINK THAT THEIR WILL BE NO ONU AND TAANI MARRIAGE .BE MENTALLY PREPARED BC TL IS HEADING TOWARDS A BIGG TRAGEDY.
TRAGEDY NO 1 :ANU MARRYING NUPUR./TAANI MARRYING SOMEONE ELSE(MAY BE RITESH).

TRAGEDY NO 2:ANURAG MADNESS /I THINK ANU'S PARENTS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBE OF HIS MADNESS BC THEY WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL HIM TO BREAK OFF WITH TAANI BC OF HER ROBI AND ANANYA SUFFER.

TRAGEDY NO 3:MAY BE ANU WILL ALSO THINK THAT TANI IS RESPONSIBLE OF ALL THIS MESS.

Go to top