Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 (Page 26)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

shonna good luck LOL

thank u but kis liyeLOL

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

shonna good luck LOL

thank u but kis liyeLOL

Not watching the show till pagal Onu and waiting for present track in asylum to start which may not last for more than 2 days OuchROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 24 December 2010 at 9:51pm
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

shonna good luck LOL

thank u but kis liyeLOL

Not watching the show till pagal Onu and waiting for present track in asylum to start which may not last for more than 2 days OuchROFL

oh i m ready to waitDay Dreaming  i m not ready to tolerate the mean mean stuff CVs r gonna show before they go into present time...but if they show something gud, dnt forget to tell meTongue

btw did rajat quit TL?Confused & wats the ZND thing i read bout? ZND another season is coming before nach baliye?...thts so weirdLOL
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Even i am ready to wait for pagal Onu but i am scared that once the time comes they might show him just for two episodes before he is fit and fine again Ermm

ZND is Zara nach key dikha LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 24 December 2010 at 9:58pm
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Even i am ready to wait for pagal Onu but i am scared that once the time comes they might show him just for two episodes before he is fit and fine again Ermm

ZND is Zara nach key dikha LOL

nahinnnnnnnn...we will do andolan to keep pagal onu pagal for a whileOuchLOL

i knw wat ZND isROFL But how is it coming bak so soonLOL Nach baliye is supposed to come before thtErmm
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tani91

W*F is going on......can they seriously mess up the story anymore??? UGH I didnt even want to continue with the weeks episode after the first one......seriously...I am hating where the show is going! CVs will destroy this show before it gots its proper dueOuch
Ouch
BTW Maha episode is up on starplayer (I think)

@bold really?Shocked star player doesnt play in USA/CAN though rite?
.the one in IF you can play though

no the episode isnt up yet....my sense of days is messed upOuch...so Friday ka episode Maha episode samaj liyaLOL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Rooh se rooh ki darmiyaan...
Ishq ke hai hazaaron jahaan...

Day Dreaming

Forgive me if I got the song lyrics wrong...LOL (of the many things I cannot remember are song lyrics and dates in history) But seriously...if what Taani said is true..and that our relationship never got a name...it could be that her sindoor is simply a symbolism of her love towards Onu...and not a sign that she married someone else. (If Ekta has a habit of correcting surname bloopers by marrying the heroine off to someone else...amen..Dead

If you want me to dig into my history of romance/filmy tracks/cliches, and come up with a suitable explanation for why she still wears the sindoor..it could be that Onu never really married her, technically as in not a court marriage...but he could have taken her to a temple and bharofied her maang for all we know..(Latest trend in today's serials: Hero fills the heroine maang...LOL..sureshot mahaepisode material LOL..) or even better, married her in a temple..

However...this relationship was never acknowledged by the world..(for the simple fact that today's society still has certain archaic elements Ermm who feel a marriage should be registered/blessed by parents/not be an elopement Ermm) and thus was reduced to being a powerful, yet only spiritual bond....

Thus..ishq ke hai hazaaron jahaan..is duniya mein nahin..to us duniya mein..the song lyrics may be an indication that the spiritual world was the one where Taanu found solace..and this even provides an interesting explanation to Paagal Onu's regression and confinement from the outside world...Geek

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcydeeps07manasi_31Tani91.shona.Soaps1

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Rooh se rooh ki darmiyaan...
Ishq ke hai hazaaron jahaan...

Day Dreaming

Forgive me if I got the song lyrics wrong...LOL (of the many things I cannot remember are song lyrics and dates in history) But seriously...if what Taani said is true..and that our relationship never got a name...it could be that her sindoor is simply a symbolism of her love towards Onu...and not a sign that she married someone else. (If Ekta has a habit of correcting surname bloopers by marrying the heroine off to someone else...amen..Dead

If you want me to dig into my history of romance/filmy tracks/cliches, and come up with a suitable explanation for why she still wears the sindoor..it could be that Onu never really married her, technically as in not a court marriage...but he could have taken her to a temple and bharofied her maang for all we know..(Latest trend in today's serials: Hero fills the heroine maang...LOL..sureshot mahaepisode material LOL..) or even better, married her in a temple..

However...this relationship was never acknowledged by the world..(for the simple fact that today's society still has certain archaic elements Ermm who feel a marriage should be registered/blessed by parents/not be an elopement Ermm) and thus was reduced to being a powerful, yet only spiritual bond....

Thus..ishq ke hai hazaaron jahaan..is duniya mein nahin..to us duniya mein..the song lyrics may be an indication that the spiritual world was the one where Taanu found solace..and this even provides an interesting explanation to Paagal Onu's regression and confinement from the outside world...Geek

Damn...only if CVs were geniuses like uOuch They r just dumping their ideas without doing any research or using creativityGeek

From what i've read if  tani is calling taanu's relationship as the one radha-krishna had, & if krishna was married...does it mean onu will get married to nupur & she will make him insaneOuch

Disclaimer: ^tht was an ulta prediction, dnt throw chappals plzROFL

Go to top