Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

Subodh came to check roby πŸ˜† They did not show him just took his name

I think subodh's only patients are the ganguly's 🀣

actually....jab woh hi gynecologists..physician...sabka kam karega tho ganguly family se hi 24/7 uska puura ho jaayega....he shpuld place a board in front of that hospitals....no customers other than ganguly's and their friends(nupur and family)...and just one doctor....and one nurse for all cases...accident ho ya delivery...ya suicide attempt...
May be we should increase our boycott of the cola company and they will call nupur back 🀣
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i think i have to do my ulta prediction now, my seedha ones r not working...so i predict tht taanu will definitely get married to other ppl!πŸ˜†

y was subodh mentioned?πŸ˜† if he isnt useful, there's no point of himπŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Ulta seedha nothing will work unless CVs ke brains will start working in the right diection....πŸ˜† Bachi hui hopes ko mat todo....πŸ˜†

Subodh can reappear after Ananya dies and maybe he'll blurt out Taani knew about complications in Ananya's pregnancy yet she exchanged the pills or something? All Gangulys know it, but ab tak Onu doesnt know it na... Otherwise I wonder how will her death affect TaAnu?πŸ€”
Originally posted by manasi_31

Yea for a moment it seemed like it would have been Onu who would have got hurt the way Robi pushed him out of the mandir πŸ˜’ and khud giraa near that pillar.... And when Onu went towards him to talk to him, it was he who pushed him away and then got hurt.... Pataa nahi why NO ONE is seeing through Robi's mistakes....πŸ€” I'm not liking this and I am hating Robi.....

subb robbi ki galathi and that idiot is making badhuwaas....kya aukaath hein uska...😑😑😑😑
if taanu seperates then it will be because of robby.😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ i am hating robby nowadays because of him my anu and taani are suffering.😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ and shekher u called our onu an idiot but u should also know that u ur self is such an idiot 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ Edited by heer_varsha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

May be we should increase our boycott of the cola company and they will call nupur back 🀣

kaash...😍
saari galti robby ki hai aur uski barpai mere onu aur taani ko karni pardh rahi hai.not fair 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ i wish taposh and mouli never comes back 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
I better go sleep and take a break ... warna mey aaj raat mey hi asylum pohanch jaoun gi 🀣

Chalo catch oyu guys later

God protect my Onu and Onu tain relation from th CVs Ameen πŸ˜†
onu say pehle main pagal ho jaongi🀒
I know look at the guts..... Ek toh pehle he has an illegitimate child...Then he doesnt accept his mistake and says ateet saamne aa gayaa toh main kya karu...πŸ€” Then he becomes devdas and gets immediately influenced by Nupur's ear filling.... Then he says itni si galti and starts blaming my Onu too...😑 Ab toh hadd hi ho gayi he is giving badd dua to Taani for losing his own love due to some of his own mistakes....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

How in the world does he still think Mouli would have married him if he had confessed his mistake to Mouli when that girl took such a hasty decision of marrying Taposh as though she was just waiting for this opportunity?πŸ€”