Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

ok this is too sad, ATLEAST itna ehsan toh kaar hi sakte the CVs walon by getting taanu married, i think i m not gonna watch this show until pagal onu comesπŸ˜†

As long as they don't get my TaAnu married to anyone else I can tolerate all crap....πŸ˜†
Shonaa Subodh was mentioned today.....πŸ˜† Tumne pukaara aur woh chalaa aaya....🀣
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manasi_31

I'm trying to copy-paste this since long but dunno what's wrong it's just not happening.....

Check this link ...It's given here in much better words than I can put it into....

http://www.theholidayspot.com/valentine/stories/radha_krishna.htm

Thanks ManasiπŸ˜ƒ 

I read the story and I dont want Onu and Tani to remain like radha-krishna😲 I mean just lovers. They should get married. As much as I like pagal onu, I want them to get married again. nahi toh bohat nainsaafi hainπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: amreen-sweety

😭true true

now days, no tv jodi is in a phase to share a romantic hug ..... they are all on a platonic plane ..... bass aankhon hi aankhon mein ..... ya viewers ke khayalon mein πŸ˜†

anyone seen pavitra rishta ? The poor guys have been married for two years and twice and their rishta is still "pavitra"   .... well apparently as of now not anymore .... but imagine the poor fans who got to see zero romance except for the "pavitra" kind

..... makes me miss the days of Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand with all the unresolved sexual tension and heaving bosoms  ...... Ah! good days, good days πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

No we are not ... no consummation is actually better ... bas shadi ho jaien donoun ki ... baki rab bhala karey ga 🀣

actually onu and tani shouldnt have headed for divorce in the first place😲 Onu wanted to teach Nupur a lesson but its like now they are paying price for breaking up their marriage ( though the tension was good)
manasi_31 thumbnail

But i wish they showed pagal onu today 😍

But nonetheless the apparently sane Onu looked 😍 today ... but he was so broken at the way he was being blamed earlier by shehkar and then by roby

And shehkar dared to call him idiot 😑 Agar onu idiot hey tou shehkar kia hey? 😑

Shekhar was yelling at Onu saying woh nashe mein tha tu toh nahi tha na.... So Robi isnt again at mistake if he was drunk and was doing that tamashaa..?πŸ€”
And then he called him bewakoof and idiot....😑
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shekhar was yelling at Onu saying woh nashe mein tha tu toh nahi tha na.... So Robi isnt again at mistake if he was drunk and was doing that tamashaa..?πŸ€”
And then he called him bewakoof and idiot....😑

Also Onu was only trying to stop him ... it was roby who started hitting him πŸ€”
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As long as they don't get my TaAnu married to anyone else I can tolerate all crap....πŸ˜†
Shonaa Subodh was mentioned today.....πŸ˜† Tumne pukaara aur woh chalaa aaya....🀣

i think i have to do my ulta prediction now, my seedha ones r not working...so i predict tht taanu will definitely get married to other ppl!πŸ˜†

y was subodh mentioned?πŸ˜† if he isnt useful, there's no point of himπŸ˜”πŸ˜†
priya_sparsha thumbnail

Poor Onu shrugged off his  feelings when Shekhar called him "bewakoof". I wonder how many mean things he should listen more.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Subodh came to check roby πŸ˜† They did not show him just took his name

I think subodh's only patients are the ganguly's 🀣

manasi_31 thumbnail

Also Onu was only trying to stop him ... it was roby who started hitting him πŸ€”

Yea for a moment it seemed like it would have been Onu who would have got hurt the way Robi pushed him out of the mandir πŸ˜’ and khud giraa near that pillar.... And when Onu went towards him to talk to him, it was he who pushed him away and then got hurt.... Pataa nahi why NO ONE is seeing through Robi's mistakes....πŸ€” I'm not liking this and I am hating Robi.....