Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
my onu was cute and lovely when he looked at the window and he was so cute when he is with kuhu .harshad's expression again killed me he was so sweet.i loved anurag when he said " i wont leave you"
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

can anyone tell me what exactly vikas reply.

Uss ney aik "deep" reply diya hey jo samajhna bohat mushkil hey ... its CVs way of getting "sadistic" pleasure out of our halat 😆
Tell me one thing girls... in all this.... after so much of happening btw him & robby,  Anu faite has not been lost over Taani.. Though they may have faught over something ridiculous which we even dont know..... yet his love for her has not lessen even a bit... Its more like and stupid childish ego issue btw them........

In Ananya case tooo it wld happen.... She wld be forced to open her mouth against Ritesh.... They may not again talk to each other the basic fact of his faith will not loose.... 

& VG makes sense..... in his reply... the love is its too deep here...
Originally posted by Soaps1

We spend 83 pages discussing tani ki shadi to ritesh

Now can we please spend sometime discussing Onu 🤣

I loved Onu when he was looking from the window yesterday while tani was teaching kuhu 😍

🤣 🤣 yeahhhhhh we should soapyyyyyy y should v waste our time on stupid RITESH devil
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

can anyone tell me what exactly vikas reply.

It's the last post on page 74...Maha posted it...😊
Originally posted by maha_k

OMG Fainttttttttttttttttttt itna lamba reply i got
thank you maha ....... for the feedbak ....

see from the start nt eve when i came on the show the basic story of the show has already been that anurag and taani till the point we dont come back to present wll have to be separated ...... thats why one is in asylum and the other somehwere else ......... so tani wheather marrying someone else or not .... is not important .... whta you are seeing love is in very matearistic way ........ hear the title track again ........ it says tere liye ..... sau zindagi luta kar bhi joj ek zindagi milein ....... this love story is about giving but no matter in what ever state they are ...... their love for each other is higher than anything else .....i know it would take tyme for you all the understand but let us come back to the present track and you all will understand what i mean ...... i do not do shows that i dont believe in and i do beilieve in the love story that ekta maam has made and we will do justice to it :) so watch this love story because if their story dint have ups and down than how wud it be tere liye ..... hope u understand ...............

luv 
VG

🤣
Sorry Vikas but the lyrics is sau sitam uthaakar bhi jo ik khushi mile....😍 Sau jannatein gawaakar bhi jo ik zameen mile....😍

Wonder what he knows about Tere Liye if he can mess up with the title track lyrics itself.....🤣
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

goshhhh yar it's sooooooooooo annoyn to watch "clichetives" work.. seriously 🤣

well friends...now its for us to see if the clichetives really work or they just copy...😕😆😆
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yea i consoled myself thinking that only 😆

And Onu going "tani ki bachi tujhey nahi choroun ga" 🤣

What I loved most about that was that chota Onu also used to say Taani ki bachchi a lot...😆
Yea Onu's love for tani or his faith in her was not faltered and his anger even a month ago was not because he blamed tani for roby seperation but because tani did make a mistake and he knew now veryone will blame her  ... and both had ego problems ... not just Onu ... even tani was showing full attitude 🤣
Originally posted by manasi_31

🤣
Sorry Vikas but the lyrics is sau sitam uthaakar bhi jo ik khushi mile....😍 Sau jannatein gawaakar bhi jo ik zameen mile....😍

Wonder what he knows about Tere Liye if he can mess up with the title track lyrics itself.....🤣

yea those are totally messed up lyrics 🤣🤣🤣