Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anuu2010

i think vikas replied like that only to confuse us how can he give spoilers or actuall happening of the story in future if he confirms TaAnu will marry (not we but some will loose interest) as they know result already so vikas just confusing us .he will never say the original story to anyone so i still hope taani -ritesh will never happen

😍😍....that can be true...πŸ˜ƒ
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anuu2010

i think vikas replied like that only to confuse us how can he give spoilers or actuall happening of the story in future if he confirms TaAnu will marry (not we but some will loose interest) as they know result already so vikas just confusing us .he will never say the original story to anyone so i still hope taani -ritesh will never happen

yea thats vikas's way of getting sadistic pleasure 🀣

Bas mey ney bol diya Tani won't marry anyone ... she can't simply because she considers herself married to Onu for so long .. so she just can't πŸ₯³
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah  Nads...what I loved most about TL was that simplicity...the extraordinariness of ordinary people and ordinary things...and how what you do isn't always all that great as the feeling...the mehsoos...the story was all about mehsoos...when Neelu and Laboni took each other's kids as their own it wasn't a big deal,  it was just the way they were with each others' kids, when Shekhar freed Taposh so soon after arguing with Bhimal it was such a simple, ordinary thing...when Onu sat outside in the rain for Taani, even that wasn't dramatized too much...it was truly the way Onu felt...when Taani said mehsoos karo it said everything...as did Onu when he said it to her at the train station...the story was all about knowing the right thing for you from deep within, and they're killing that...πŸ˜•
Soaps1 thumbnail
But yea we might see a repeat of kyamath since sandeep is there πŸ₯± and tani pretending to be someone else's wife  πŸ₯±πŸ₯± But i hope not and they actually show something different
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Yeah  Nads...what I loved most about TL was that simplicity...the extraordinariness of ordinary people and ordinary things...and how what you do isn't always all that great as the feeling...the mehsoos...the story was all about mehsoos...when Neelu and Laboni took each other's kids as their own it wasn't a big deal,  it was just the way they were with each others' kids, when Shekhar freed Taposh so soon after arguing with Bhimal it was such a simple, ordinary thing...when Onu sat outside in the rain for Taani, even that wasn't dramatized too much...it was truly the way Onu felt...when Taani said mehsoos karo it said everything...as did Onu when he said it to her at the train station...the story was all about knowing the right thing for you from deep within, and they're killing that...πŸ˜•

I can't agree more ... sighs but nothing we can do ... i just don't see the point in trying to over dramatize everything ... its killing the beauty of the show
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣
VG is surely gone nuts is what I can sense from his reply....🀣 Thanks Maha for messaging him....πŸ€— ab meri tension gayab ho gayi....🀣 Now I can still go on convincing myself that TaAnu didnt marry anyone else....😍 (yea I'm gone crazy🀣) Come on guys cheer up CVs wont give us an idea of what is coming up....πŸ˜† Mystery and suspense which they are trying so hard to create will be lost na then?πŸ˜†

He says their love is above everything, so why can't we see their love going above all the negativity all-persistent and all-pervading in that psycho family?πŸ€”
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys y aren't dese creatives CREATIVE at all?!?!? i mean y cant they use their brains and create some nice fresh original scenes instead of copyn old shows?!!?!

i think if we had money, we could'v produced much better shows than dis crap... i think da new CVs just ruined da show
Soaps1 thumbnail
They want us to understand but i hope and pray they understand themselves too that what it means for love to be above anything and everything 🀣
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i read vikas Reply................

Deep & interesting...... Hmmmm...... 

I still see no marriages happening accept btw TaAnu here..... ..

...Yes Separation is base line of the story......but thou they will be apart their faith & love for each other will never die...😍
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

guys y aren't dese creatives CREATIVE at all?!?!? i mean y cant they use their brains and create some nice fresh original scenes instead of copyn old shows?!!?!

i think if we had money, we could'v produced much better shows than dis crap... i think da new CVs just ruined da show

Haha Nadz that's why we sometimes call them clichetives...πŸ˜†