Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 - Page 65

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: purvimeh

Ok Girls, 

I think cut the crap of KZK.. i dont see this coming.... Onu has fulfilled his wada all long and i believe that... Seriously u guys think that Taani wld ever marry ritesh knowing what kinda guy he is.. She is rather better of marry Sub than Ritesh....

Anu knows how Ritesh hates Taani so much to an extent that he did not even want Kuhu near his daughter...... wld Anu ever let Taani marry Ritesh.... NO WAYYYYYYYYYY..

& as far as KZK was concerned... Bajaj falls in love with Prenena & they never married for a very very very long time....Yesh she did live with him bcos she had no resort.. Her chaisty was questioned & she had no support from anyone including her own family members... I dont see that in Taani.. 

🤔 Tere mey hitler ki rooh kab ghusi? 🤣

Aur mujhe pata hey Tani won't marry anyone 😍

And did you read VG ka reply? Before "yelling" at poor kids 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

but in kayamath they changed the lead itself right?😕...it was neev at first...then i dont remeber the character name...shabbir was the lead then...😕...well i never watched it after her marriage with shabbir.....jiske saath pyaar karthi ho uske saath kisi bhi BT show mein shaadi nahin hothi...yeah u r right about pavitra rishtha and KMH ...actually i was sure about TL even more than those....but well i am no more sure about anything..😕

yes deeps prachi and neev loves from the beginig ,ayesha and milind loves from begining but the pair get swaped . and mostly they sidelined neev and made ayesha negative one . but marriage is single here no multiple marriage thats why i am asking no kayamath plz
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
VG ka reply...................... kidar ? what did he say where ?
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ok Girls, 

I think cut the crap of KZK.. i dont see this coming.... Onu has fulfilled his wada all long and i believe that... Seriously u guys think that Taani wld ever marry ritesh knowing what kinda guy he is.. She is rather better of marry Sub than Ritesh... 

Purvi I think we know the root of the KZK fear discussion...it stemmed from the fact that they were playing Komolika BG music yesterday...which I HATED...I mean seriously TL has such gorgeous BG music most of the time and the Komolika BG seemed soooo out of place...😕
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok Girls, 

I think cut the crap of KZK.. i dont see this coming.... Onu has fulfilled his wada all long and i believe that... Seriously u guys think that Taani wld ever marry ritesh knowing what kinda guy he is.. She is rather better of marry Sub than Ritesh....

Anu knows how Ritesh hates Taani so much to an extent that he did not even want Kuhu near his daughter...... wld Anu ever let Taani marry Ritesh.... NO WAYYYYYYYYYY..

& as far as KZK was concerned... Bajaj falls in love with Prenena & they never married for a very very very long time....Yesh she did live with him bcos she had no resort.. Her chaisty was questioned & she had no support from anyone including her own family members... I dont see that in Taani.. 

i dont see that in anu and taani either...but i do see that in BT's a lot..😆....
but i still what u say becomes true..
@bold:thats what makes me think if they copy then it can be mix of KTH too..passionate angry lover boy trying to get his girl back...😕...
cant they think of something new...is it that difficult...😕....
well i suppose..we cant say anything unless we see..😕

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Purvi I think we know the root of the KZK fear discussion...it stemmed from the fact that they were playing Komolika BG music yesterday...which I HATED...I mean seriously TL has such gorgeous BG music most of the time and the Komolika BG seemed soooo out of place...😕

yes...a new member in TQ is sooo unwanted..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

And all the weird camera work and zooming in out and dhen dhen dhish dhish is taking the simplicity out of TL, something that made the show beautiful 🤔
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think vikas replied like that only to confuse us how can he give spoilers or actuall happening of the story in future if he confirms TaAnu will marry (not we but some will loose interest) as they know result already so vikas just confusing us .he will never say the original story to anyone so i still hope taani -ritesh will never happen
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yaar just once...just THIS ONCE...let us have a show with a love story where the hero and heroine don't have to go about marrying other people...cry about marrying them...then make their partners cry for marrying them...then make each other cry for marrying the partners...then make us cry for seeing what a mess they made of such a beautiful show and concept...then make the CVs cry because viewers aren't really bothering anymore...just this once they can ditch the multiple marriages and give us a unique separation that doesn't involve them jumping from man to man or woman to woman...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

200% agree with u yarr.... i ws scratchin my head to figure y da hell did they use kzk komalika's BG on Tl........seriously noooooooooooo creativity at all

no offense but can u even call them creatives?!?! hmmm.....