Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
Haha at least he replied and took it in the right sense...but for heaven's sake, how are we going to believe in this love of theirs if after Onu's confession the story itself doesn't give it much importance? The viewers need to be convinced na ki their love is that powerful, yet those ups and downs are not only there but are shown in such a way as to make us believe that their love is not powerful enough...for Taani we have seen that higher plane but for Onu we haven't seen it yet beyond his friendship with her! On top of which...them  being married is important in the light of what Taani herself said...how will they justify what Taani herself said in the beginning if it turns out untrue?
Originally posted by deeps07

this so childish....😕...if u do a work we need to accept all the criticisms...whether u take action or not..thats another matter...his own choice...but threatening to block ...thats really funny...
cv's!...grow up..😕

May be he said that because someone posted used foul language or crossed the line in criticism  ... you never know 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
well after the reply...there is only one thing i have got to tell vikas...I DONT UNDERSTAND😡...i dont understand what difference will be there between TL and other BT shows if it is the track he hinted......
Originally posted by Soaps1

May be he said that because someone posted bad language or used foul language ... you never know 😆

😕...well in that case i cant complain...
cv's keliye separation mathlab another marriage🤪.....marriage se badhkar bhi kuch hothe hein jiske vajah do pyaar karne vaalon ko alag kiya jaa sakthe hein..😡
Yea i don't have any problem with separation thats inevitable ... and also its tere liye from both sides na? Would love to see tere liye in love from onu's side too now ... and going pagal is not exactly tere liye 🤣 As a friend Onu's tere liye surpasses tani's by a long way but i want to see his tere liye as a lover too now 🤔

Kher as i said before CVs would do and show what they want to ... nothing we can do so 🥱

I will rather think about pagal Onu 😍
But call me stupid ... but i still don't think Tani will marry anyone else ... yea i am hopeless 🤣
so yeahh this indicated taani is gng to gt married to ritesh

well we knw seapartion is thr but we don't want multiple marriages coz ur frst marriage is like sumthng so out of world and he needs to understand tht
Originally posted by Soaps1

But call me stupid ... but i still don't think Tani will marry anyone else ... yea i am hopeless 🤣

I'm still thinking Parineeta Parineeta Parineeta...Taani Onu ki parineeta hojaayegi bas 🤣🤣
actually after reading his reply for somany times i came to the conclusion taani married no one else .due to seperation taani goes away and become a singer and she dont want to be disturbed by other man so she put the sindhoor and says onu as her husband.anurag who goes in search for taani somehow caught in an accident and goes mad .