Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago

thanks for clearing soaps .really i want something more  intense love story in tereliye . i think we have long road to go for mental ashlyum track .bcoz to be pagal one needs to be madly in love .anurag loves taani but we need much more intense in their relation .i hope their marriage will happen and some other twist will lead him to ashlyum

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

dont forget taani is duffer. she will accept him bc of children .She may think that ananyas kids will  also loose their father if they come to know about their father truth.

Thats what i said na it would kill Tani as a char too if she marries him knowing he is responsible for anannya's pregnancy and then death ... if she accepts him despite knowing that .... Tani as a char would be gone too
 I  also dont want taani marrying ritesh or anu marrying nupur.Lekin bt ki history se tou yehi lagta hai ke in ke hero our heroine ki shaadi haheen ho pati  aur jo villan hota hai woh hero bun jata hai.
yes according to bt law the female lead wont do such mistakes but will do onething put a sindoor thinking anurag as her husband .i strongly belive anurag-taani marriage will happen .but really cant digest people predicting ritesh-taani 😡
If they do go the disastrous road of showing Tani married to someone else ... then forget any hope of Onu Tani ever coming together again ... people will keep watching in anticipation for them to get together but it won't happen till the last episode 🥱 So if they do show her married (which i dont think they will) that would be end of Onu-Tani for me ... because am not gonna fall for the stupid trap of hoping to see them together some day because it won't happen

they are married or not it doesnt matter for me they should not marry other person thats what i want .😆.  for bein pagal and seperated for 3 years we dont want any fights and tragic track just an accident is enough . between i think cv's are really rushed up roby -mauli track dont know why so much speed on them . i dont know why but even in maha epi they used taanu scene just as fillers why this happening

Originally posted by anuu2010

yes according to bt law the female lead wont do such mistakes but will do onething put a sindoor thinking anurag as her husband .i strongly belive anurag-taani marriage will happen .but really cant digest people predicting ritesh-taani 😡
Same here.. I just cant see Taani's name associated with that disgusting Ritesh..🤢😡😡
Yea Taanu are the only people not focused in the show now ... baki everyone gets loads of screen space 🥱

They did not even bother building their relationship as lovers 😆

But i still feel Onu tani marriage will happen even if its not official 🤔 Talk about being overly optimistic 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
But let me warn you guys till date whenever i have been optimistic about a show ... result bura hi nikla hey 😆

i suspect the promo may be tricky one . everyone knows ritesh truth and they all angry on taani for saying truth to ananya in wrong time