Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I think since Tani had not spoken for so many days issi liye she gave much longer statement voluntarily to anannya than what was required 🀣
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I think since Tani had not spoken for so many days issi liye she gave much longer statement voluntarily to anannya than what was required 🀣

Seriously...silly girl, she could have just left the room na instead of opening her raj-bhog sized mouth...jab kehne ka sahi waqt hain tab toh mooh bandh rakhegi safe ke locker ki tarah 😑
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But i still don't know what was the point in showing onu tani not talking to each other for a month 🀣

But kher that is just one more thing added that made no sense in the long list πŸ˜†

dont take the list bcoz its just starting you will get countlessπŸ˜†.i wonder even in jeolousy track they didnt talked only for 20 -25 days .but this robby makes them not to talk for a month why they didnt talked i wonder the person who gave us magical couple is the creative of tereliye i really doubt is his clown creating the story nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Seriously...silly girl, she could have just left the room na instead of opening her raj-bhog sized mouth...jab kehne ke sahi waqt hain tab kuch nahin kahegi! 😑

it was such a pointless thing ..................... Knowing taani did it, did that somehow help ananya's mental health ? ............ if anything it made her more worried for onu .............

rubbish ........ ananya is definitely going to tell this to everyone ...... and then she is going to say "ask taani, didnt she admit it " .... and taani will be rendered deaf and dumb .....

eeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhh!
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But koi faida nahi huwa 🀣

thats the sad thing...πŸ˜”
sab koshish bekaar..humaara bhi aur anu ka bhi......
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
bips i loved your use of eeeessssssshhhhhhh 🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
And if she stands there deaf and dumb when anannya tells this to whole family ... what choice would Onu and neelu be left with? πŸ˜†

And if this is how it happens sadly i won't even feel sad for tani πŸ€”
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
bhir bhi...rithesh achaanak ek din mein badal gaya...😲....TQ team mein insecurities create hogi...πŸ˜ƒ
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

bhir bhi...rithesh achaanak ek din mein badal gaya...😲....TQ team mein insecurities create hogi...πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣
deeps07 thumbnail

And if she stands there deaf and dumb when anannya tells this to whole family ... what choice would Onu and neelu be left with? πŸ˜†

And if this is how it happens sadly i won't even feel sad for tani πŸ€”

haan...thoda sa tho akal ka isthamal karni chaahiye thi...karthi tho kam se kam...anu ko paagal na kara dethi..😑