Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Oh yaar please stop saying that already ... spare my onu

Onu ko kya boli main😲 i am just making a guess i know onu will never ask her to do this.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys I actually thought Ananya would die today.. But sirf naam ka maha episode.. Nothing much drama... πŸ€”
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Guys I actually thought Ananya would die today.. But sirf naam ka maha episode.. Nothing much drama... πŸ€”

nowdays nothing happens in maha episodes of any serial .....
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_08

What happened in Parinita..?

Parineeta's story ka skeleton is a little like TL's, in that the couple in the story Shekhar and Lolitha are childhood friends - the guy is rich and the girl is poor and the guy's family thinks the girl is after his money etc  etc - in this story, she's his best friend but also secretly in love with him, just as much as he is secretly in love with her. At some point a man named Girish enters the story, and because Girish and Lolitha seem to be developing a close friendship, Shekhar gets uber-jealous and stops talking to her. Then one day, at the wedding of one of Lolitha's cousins, Lolitha goes upstairs to Shekhar's room, asking him to get ready. Shekhar, burning with jealousy, refuses to go and rages at her, after which an argument ensues, following with Lolitha furiously admits to her love for him, and then hurriedly places a necklace on his neck. Now apparantly, the night that she does this is supposed to be very auspicious for marriages, a date so auspicious that one has to just exchange malas and the marriage is considered done. So Shekhar, symbolically on that auspicious night, "marries" Lolitha by placing the mala back on her neck, after which they have their suhaag raat and then attend the rest of the cousin's wedding (don't ask me how they managed to finish the shaadi and suhaag raat in the short time it took for the cousin to get married...πŸ˜›) Anyway, after this Shekhar's father poisons Shekhar's mind against Lolitha and leads him to believe that she has married Girish, which she hasn't. She wears sindoor and dresses like a married woman, considering Shekhar as her husband even though Shekhar rejects the relationship believing that Lolitha has left him.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay my prediction

the whole family is angry on taani.anurag too insults taani but he secretly asks taani to go away from kolkatta and to be successful in her carrier and comeback to marry him bcoz time may reduce his family's anger and he can convince them in time being .the tq smells it and makes anurag to belive taani died or taani with some guy .bcoz of circumstances he misunderstands and goes mad . as promised taani came back and finds anurag in mental asylum and dont know whats the reason for it
bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Parineeta's story ka skeleton is a little like TL's, in that the couple in the story Shekhar and Lolitha are childhood friends - the guy is rich and the girl is poor and the guy's family thinks the girl is after his money etc  etc - in this story, she's his best friend but also secretly in love with him, just as much as he is secretly in love with her. At some point a man named Girish enters the story, and because Girish and Lolitha seem to be developing a close friendship, Shekhar gets uber-jealous and stops talking to her. Then one day, at the wedding of one of Lolitha's cousins, Lolitha goes upstairs to Shekhar's room, asking him to get ready. Shekhar, burning with jealousy, refuses to go and rages at her, after which an argument ensues, following with Lolitha furiously admits to her love for him, and then hurriedly places a necklace on his neck. Now apparantly, the night that she does this is supposed to be very auspicious for marriages, a date so auspicious that one has to just exchange malas and the marriage is considered done. So Shekhar, symbolically on that auspicious night, "marries" Lolitha by placing the mala back on her neck, after which they have their suhaag raat and then attend the rest of the cousin's wedding (don't ask me how they managed to finish the shaadi and suhaag raat in the short time it took for the cousin to get married...πŸ˜›) Anyway, after this Shekhar's father poisons Shekhar's mind against Lolitha and leads him to believe that she has married Girish, which she hasn't. She wears sindoor and dresses like a married woman, considering Shekhar as her husband even though Shekhar rejects the relationship believing that Lolitha has left him.

i like your version better ...... mine was more like that of a secretary who has failed her shorthand typing exam
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But did Onu tani not on talking terms for a month made sense to anyone? πŸ€” I mean onu tani jo even in worst sey worst circumstances can't stay apart for more than few hours did not talk for a month? 🀣 CVs have lost it totally
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_k

yupz bajaj was also a negative character in start na?i am not sure πŸ˜•

oho i meant aisi batien maat karo πŸ˜†
bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

okay my prediction

the whole family is angry on taani.anurag too insults taani but he secretly asks taani to go away from kolkatta and to be successful in her carrier and comeback to marry him bcoz time may reduce his family's anger and he can convince them in time being .the tq smells it and makes anurag to belive taani died or taani with some guy .bcoz of circumstances he misunderstands and goes mad . as promised taani came back and finds anurag in mental asylum and dont know whats the reason for it

nah! onu is more likely to walk out with her ..... he is not the - i'll do this kaam chup-chupake types ..... more upfront .... all this twists and planning would be beyond his mind
Soaps1 thumbnail
Tani ney bola na hamara pyar ko kasuti sey guzarna para? So matlab guzarna para magar wo guzar gaya ho ga hey na? 🀣