Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 - Page 33

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bips

somebody please smack her ..... like, right now ................. did anyone hear her say this ?????

ritesh πŸ˜† and he asked her why u said this? She replied because of love not the love you have for anannya but for the love anannya has for you πŸ₯±

Today i will finally say CVs have lost it itna stupid koi bhi nahi hota πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: anuu2010

so it will be heared by all the family and all will blame her .but how can she expect anurag to stand with her after she is saying like that .my onu is good he didnt doubt her this stupid taani make him to belive this

Why can't she INCLUDE onu in all her 'tees maar khan' ideas ..... pun fully intended
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

[

ritesh πŸ˜† and he asked her why u said this? She replied because of love not the love you have for anannya but for the love anannya has for you πŸ₯±

Today i will finally say CVs have lost it itna stupid koi bhi nahi hota πŸ˜†

Taani literally dazzles me with her stupidity. She is like Rakhi sawaant on steroids

Edited by bips - 13 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hellooooooooooooooooo girls

Merry christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to alll...hows things..
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bips

Why can't she INCLUDE onu in all her 'tees maar khan' ideas ..... pun fully intended

BT heroines tell everything to everyone but never tell anything to the one who cares about them the most or loves them πŸ˜†

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
stupid taani really i want to 🀬 i am confused now whether i have to be angry or have to cry for taani .why taani why you digging your own grave😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
And you know tani Onu key sath akhar hey bas ... he is not talking to her tou she is showing full attitude to him too 🀣 sab ko Onu hi milta hey bas
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuu2010

stupid taani really i want to 🀬 i am confused now whether i have to be angry or have to cry for taani .why taani why you digging your own grave😭

Yaar apni grave dig karni hey tou karey 😑 saath mey merey Onu ki kiun kar rahi hey πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
according bt law the  female lead wont tell anything but male lead has to understand and trust her thats their fate
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

"Taani ki bachchi mein tumhe chodoonga nahin" πŸ˜† Onu's dialogue to himself after talking to Kuhu...Taani ki bachchi was one of his nicknames for her as kids...πŸ˜†