Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I think precap hints that tani went on to tell anannya that she switched pills and not ritesh lets wait and see
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Oh tani

Ritesh tells her not to tell anannya as it will break her ... and uska zameer jaag gaya hey ... but tani refuses to believe him

Ok! Taani is an idiot .... no 2 ways about it ..... when has ananya ever believed her anyways ?  ..... she should go straight to onu or neelu and let it all be THEIR problem
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

why some people in our forum keen on making taani and ritesh marriage this tooo bad now also a topic opened regarding this i hate this kind of discussions .

story gis taraf ja rahe hai us se yahi lagta hai.taani ka sirname basu is ka sabut hai.I pray ke kaaaash aisa na ho.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg cashewnut is used to mention people who used to do all things first and caught in trouble unnecessarily .like what taani doing in changing pills ,handling ritesh like that .hope you understand it .i dont know is this used in all place but in our area people use it in our own regional language . i just translated😆

bips thumbnail
btw, A huge thanks Soaps1 ...... i couldn't wait for the videos to be uploaded and your mini updates are working perfectly fine
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
even seeing kuhu's attachment to tani i got scared abt tani ritesh marriage prospect for a sec
bips thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

omg cashewnut is used to mention people who used to do all things first and caught in trouble unnecessarily .like what taani doing in changing pills ,handling ritesh like that .hope you understand it .i dont know is this used in all place but in our area people use it in our own regional language . i just translated😆

hehe ..... i thought it was some inside TL forum joke that i didn't get ................ but still cashewnut ? .... why ? ..... i like cashewnuts ..... tasty fellows 😊
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you too nadia dear 😈i curse you you wont get your pagal onu for six months🤣
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
taani and ritesh marriage how can taani marry someone who is responsible for her father death
bips thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

even seeing kuhu's attachment to tani i got scared abt tani ritesh marriage prospect for a sec

na! taani would never marry him out of choice ..... the only reason would be ki kissi ne kasam de di agar toh ..... hopefully ananya will not be such a duffer after knowing ritesh's truth to tie taani to that ass