Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 - Page 28

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea tragedy is a must but hope tragedy mey shadi ho jaey bas ... and if tani married someone else why would she address Anurag as her husband in present tense in the first episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I disagree to believe any of these tragedies are coming up!😆

Tragedy 1 cant still be expected cos Taani merely said their rishta didnt get any name...She not for once did mention yet that they both got married to someone else.... Moreover, if she still considers Onu as her pati, that cancels out any possibility of marrying to someone else....😍

Tragedy 2 is not coming so soon....😒 I still feel somewhere it will be his immense love for Taani and some unfavourable circumstances that'll drive him mad... If he were to get affected by that psycho family, he would have been admitted to the asylum long time back....

Tragedy 3 is possible cos at the moment (I mean after Ananya's death), he'll be left to choose between family and his love... Unwillingly he'll have to choose family cos they have already lost one son and now their only daughter too... But this doesn't mean he'll doubt her... If Taani mentioned he always stood beside her in every circumstance, Onu will always be there for her....😍

Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea wait and see ... tragedy tou honi hey but tragedy can be 😍 too 😆
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm wanting those tragedies only....😍 U know somehow I don't want the reason behind TaAnu's separation and the reason behind Onu landing up in asylum to be misunderstandings between them but circumstances going against them..... Misunderstandings in a way imply one of the 2 characters might be at mistake, but circumstances put the blame of everything on everybody else except the two facing them....🤣 Weird theory I know.....😆
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay I'm picking at straws here...but present day waley dialogue mein didn't she mention both Ram/Sita and Krishna/Radha? Ram and Sita separated after their marriage na...even though Krishna and Radha didn't marry of course a spiritual union did take place...waise I LOVE Ram/Sita associations in relation with TaAnu,  considering that Onu was Raavan in the play and the Ram of that same play eventually ended up uniting both Raavan and Sita 😆 I'm hoping maybe he puts sindoor on her maang at some point and that's how her association of him as her present-day husband starts...

@Manasi: Yeah...and before he turns pagal I think it would add to the value of their post-pagal  relation if Onu was shown doing his own fair share of Tere Liye-ness...
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone is upset with the current track where lots of negativity is present

hope they will consider few points.. I had read in article where in Pratigya show the track of Pratigya sister(Arushi) taking revenge on her has caused more upset with the audience and criticisism every were so they r making the role from negative to positive soon.

Hope due to our feedbacks sum change happens in TL too. give ur feedback here .
http://starplus.startv.in/feedback.aspx
Soaps1 thumbnail
You know i feel tani's dialogues have double meaning ... she said "hamari zindagi badal di" It does not necessarily mean they separated at that point of time ... because if Onu chose family over tani why no one from his family came to visit him? And if they presumed him dead then how did tani find out three years later about him being in asylum?

I still feel there should be more than what meets the eye .. I wish it was not so hard to trust the BT creatives
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
But even though they took out ratoun ki neend away i feel showing Tani in asylum yesterday just before maha epi with all those confusing dialogues was a great piece of creativity ... in creating suspense ... ok do'nt kill me ... i hate the CVs too for suddenly showing they are not married when Tani herself said in first episode that Onu is her pati 😡 but other than that i felt putting the present scene there was kinda creative 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Onu tani have not spoken to each other for a month 🤣 CVs have lost it
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
my cable is not working today ...... i'm refreshing this page every second to know whats happening :)