Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread 20th - 24th December 2 - Page 26

tp26 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
n dnt worry folks..wen automatically d serial comes off d charts..der wil be happy realisation on d CVs...jus hope dey dnt mess up big time,let thm do wht dey want...wht dey cud have jus done is shown anurag n taani a bit saner n stronger...!πŸ˜•

y has anurag to cry evertym..hw d hell does he allow nupur to stay at deir plc...n blv whtever she says..knwng she is a selfish lady..y does taani cyr fr d smallest of things..bachpan mey toh jhansi ki rani hua karti thi...!! BT serials..dnt put  much wanted Brains into deir protoganists...πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

That was when they took him out of asylum to the auditorium ... bahir rehney ka time was over πŸ˜†

ohh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Actually after watching the episode even I am not sure about being in present time soon..

Onu's pagalpan is confusing me..he needs to go pagal when Taani's gone because she just found out he's mad..Ananya's death and Robby leaving might shake the foundations of TaAnu's love and will stop their marriage from happening but how will it turn him mad? I think we will go into present when we see Onu becoming mad..I am assuming Taani knows why though 🀣

deeps07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tp26

n dnt worry folks..wen automatically d serial comes off d charts..der wil be happy realisation on d CVs...jus hope dey dnt mess up big time,let thm do wht dey want...wht dey cud have jus done is shown anurag n taani a bit saner n stronger...!πŸ˜•

y has anurag to cry evertym..hw d hell does he allow nupur to stay at deir plc...n blv whtever she says..knwng she is a selfish lady..y does taani cyr fr d smallest of things..bachpan mey toh jhansi ki rani hua karti thi...!! BT serials..dnt put  much wanted Brains into deir protoganists...πŸ˜•

agree with all except one thing...i love watching anu cry/angry/laughing/sleeping....everythingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...though it hurts my heart for the misery he faces....but he looks soo cute and intense...and smashing while crying...😳😳😳
deeps07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Actually after watching the episode even I am not sure about being in present time soon..

Onu's pagalpan is confusing me..he needs to go pagal when Taani's gone because she just found out he's mad..Ananya's death and Robby leaving might shake the foundations of TaAnu's love and will stop their marriage from happening but how will it turn him mad? I think we will go into present when we see Onu becoming mad..I am assuming Taani knows why though 🀣

i hope so..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
i just want taani to leave the city when the marriage is called off...no more torture...πŸ˜•
gilmores thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

i hope so..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
i just want taani to leave the city when the marriage is called off...no more torture...πŸ˜•

I hope taani leaves then too..actually I'm pretty sure she will..Laboni will take her..she'll be super mad and will take her away..
deeps07 thumbnail
@choco: thats my only hope now...😭but still ....when laboni is all angry i dont want anynore badduas...this show has had enough baddua's already...
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Yes no more baduas please! 🀣
TaAnu both have enough baduas..and we the audience can't take anymore 🀣
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Laboni's a positive character...do positive characters' badhduas ever work? πŸ˜†

Speaking of badhduas...I bet Robbie took classes in giving curses from the girl who cursed him πŸ˜† I hope that if ever he comes back, he will come back with a brain, because at the present his own brains seem to have taken a long looooong lunch break πŸ˜• But I'm betting they sent him away like this now not just because Rajat is participating in ZND...I feel he'll be the next big KMH post leap...
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Rooh se rooh ki darmiyaan...

Ishq ke hai hazaaron jahaan...

😍

Forgive me if I got the song lyrics wrong...πŸ˜† (of the many things I cannot remember are song lyrics and dates in history) But seriously...if what Taani said is true..and that our relationship never got a name...it could be that her sindoor is simply a symbolism of her love towards Onu...and not a sign that she married someone else. (If Ekta has a habit of correcting surname bloopers by marrying the heroine off to someone else...amen..🀒) 

If you want me to dig into my history of romance/filmy tracks/cliches, and come up with a suitable explanation for why she still wears the sindoor..it could be that Onu never really married her, technically as in not a court marriage...but he could have taken her to a temple and bharofied her maang for all we know..(Latest trend in today's serials: Hero fills the heroine maang...πŸ˜†..sureshot mahaepisode material πŸ˜†..) or even better, married her in a temple..

However...this relationship was never acknowledged by the world..(for the simple fact that today's society still has certain archaic elements πŸ€” who feel a marriage should be registered/blessed by parents/not be an elopement πŸ€”) and thus was reduced to being a powerful, yet only spiritual bond....

Thus..ishq ke hai hazaaron jahaan..is duniya mein nahin..to us duniya mein..the song lyrics may be an indication that the spiritual world was the one where Taanu found solace..and this even provides an interesting explanation to Paagal Onu's regression and confinement from the outside world...πŸ€“

😍😍😍
Loved loved loved this thesis Meg....😍