Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anuu2010

😆yes i agree harshad will never take such risk🤣

why ?  ..... badhaane hi toh hain......  ganju thodi hona hai
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@soapy.... i think the whole idea of not showing the romantic bond is purely bcos they wont have anything to show post the present time after recovery... 
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: purvimeh

But hang on.. if the wedding preps are on....shekhar  did tell Nupur to get ready to marry.. maybe the marrige is For Onu & Nup ..... Which even Onu does not know.... but will end up marrying Taani...

What is means is.. Shekhar is trying to play a game wherein he will show that it Onu & taani marrige but is actually trying to get Nup married to Onu... 

the game is getting really dirty now...
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bips

why ?  ..... badhaane hi toh hain......  ganju thodi hona hai

kitni itching hoti hain
usse stubble bardaasht nahi hoti hain

beech beech mein clean shaven ho jata hain
can u expect him to hv tht dacoits beard😲😲
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

ok people don't kill me but remember how we wanted CVs to show them bond as lover but they never did? may be they did not because they did not want us to get attached to the pairing as tani is married to someone else in present 🤔🤣

noooo i dont want another kzk plzzzzz better they copy kis desh(bcoz leads always united na )ROFL
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Haila, I was asking for one mental asylum scene and I got it😃 but depressing one of course😒 No Onu at present😲 maybe those wardens put Onu back in the cell😒

I dont think Tani will marry again. Any girl who gets married at once and still loves her husband and even if they are divorced infront of society basis; she will still consider him as husband. Therefore, I think she is wearing Onu's sindoor ( I mean representing that she is only married to onu😆) After robbie's curse, tani will start thinking about leaving kolkata but Ananya dying and the blame on her will eventually make her leave kolkata.

As for flashback is concerned, they will only stop the flashback in the maha episode where tani will be blamed for ananya's death and separation. Creatives wont finish the flashback in single shot. After maha epi, I think we will be on the same track with tani and together will come to know why Onu turned into pagal😲
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Bows head to be slaughtered 😆

But mujhey khud samajh nahi a raha mujhey huwa kia hey ... i think mey pagal ho rahi hoon 🤣

ab aap par track ka asar hona shuru huwi hein nadia...😆😆😆
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ummm as far as Taani getting married to someone else is concerned, I dont think it is that way...... Taani just said their rishta never got a name...But she also said their jodi was like Radha-Krishna's...So...🤔 Maybe that Only meant they didn't marry again, but doesnt imply she married someone else....
purvimeh thumbnail
@deeps... yes it is...But phirk not... Onu cannot falter....😍
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the problem is we are all trying to connect the dots logically and trying to make a picture ..... but in balaji land, dots are discarded conveniently without any regards to continuity .....

i'm sure jab sab raaz khule ga , we will be all like "hun ????????????"  .... how is this possible ? .... but she said this, he said that .... nothing will make sense