Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: deeps07

actually i dont care about mouli....i just wish she and taposh would go somewhere never to come back😑😑....they can take anyone with them too....all other than anutaani...😳

Ya, i hear you ..... but i hate the fact that she got away with everyone's blessings and playing the victim .... more than taposh, i blame her for the hasty wedding and the disaster afterwards .... laboni was angry at taposh but blessed mauli ..... i felt mauli deserved a tongue lashing in special laboni style
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Robby is wounded lion right now.. the more u mess with him the more outburst he is gonna have.... they shld have left him alone to dwell this.. & i think it was good call for him to move away....
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Soaps1

even if he said da it makes no difference ... he cursed them both not just tani ... so he does not care about his da either

maine wohi bola usey kya farq padta hain
jsine sab kia usey kuch nahi kaha

mere un duffer and bhondu ko bolke nikal lia😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Ur def  strange soapy....🀣 Dont it all seen it all.... hang in there i like u this way.. Onu can never wrong intentionally now πŸ˜ All will be for Tere Liye😍

🀣

Yea i know it will be tere lite but i hope for tere liye tani does not forget that in first episode she called Onu her hubby in present tense and turn into another prerna πŸ˜†
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜’

They didnt show my pagal.....😑 Upar se they gave another zor ka jhatka.....
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Taani dint mention that they dint marry at all.. but said they couldnt get away from Robi's Tufan and later thing happened that changed their life totally....................

i guess 2 things again..
Either They both seperate where Taani becomes singer n Anu goes to asylum due to evil crowd at his evil mansion Or They seperate for few months/years, come back and marry which will lead to the evil people to seperate them again and that  might lead to the flashback track πŸ˜†
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Soaps1

But i find it really funny how roby is blaming all and going around cursing everyone but accepting his own faults 🀣 and no one including shehkar or neelu are trying to tell him that either 🀣🀣

as fr accepting
mere bete ka kyaal rakhna😲😲ROFLROFL
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anuu2010

i still belive cv's are trying to confuse us taani married anurag only or both anu and taani never married anyone .anurag may choose his family this will make taani to leave kolkatta and success in her carrier .the guilt will lead anurag to ashlyum i think so

But onu needs to marry tani (even if secret) before ananya dies ...... because surely nothing is going to happen after that .................... and with the whole robbie drama just over, i can't imagine onu-taani getting lovey dovey ...... kaise honge ? .... no one leaves them alone for a minute
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: manasi_31

πŸ˜’

They didnt show my pagal.....😑 Upar se they gave another zor ka jhatka.....

Yea if they showed pagal Onu atleast we could say zor ka jhatka dherey sey laga πŸ˜† Now can't even say that 😑
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anuu2010

i still belive cv's are trying to confuse us taani married anurag only or both anu and taani never married anyone .

yepp