India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rahul

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Does he even have a fiance or he is just creating a imaginary fiance to jealous Sam.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarAshi22destinyloveThe_May_Rose

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i think...he is creating imaginari GF...or fiance...LOL
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I hope he consentrates on Sam soon....This story has potential, along side the current track....I think the fiance is made up and he intents to marry SamSmile....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srklover95

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
purely imaginary fiancee i guess or he may put up a drama with unknown girl at the most
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I hope there is a fiancee in rahul's life... It would be fun to watch this strong stud in double mind and then opting for Sam... I don't want this love story to be as lame as rahul's reasons for revenge... Atleast if they have someone good looking opposite Rahul CV'S will be able to play with something... Otherwise they will mess up RASAM love story like they have been doing to this RASAM potentially amazing story with amazing actors like mayankaa... They better play it well....
garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Marie ,Prerna - The way Rahul has been evading ,does not look like he has a fiancee ..but who knows what is in store for us...Smile

I have mentioned in another thread ,what went wary in RaSam story was the entry  was done with intensity at peak  to make the impact when maybe the follow up plan was a gradual grwoth .....So many  may have felt let down as to what happened suddenly....

If I forget the first three weeks of their introdcution which gave a confusing picture of past due to their dialogues  ...In last one week what has  been shown of past and their characters ,heres the sum up......

Sam had confessed her love but Rahul had not reciprocated instead rejected her badly...So they were not officially a couple just close friends where one was ready to be in a relationship and publicly accepted that .... the other was not ready for public acceptance.,badly reacted..Their story itself has lot of potential when it comes to falling in love.....Hope whatever comes un future is realistic and well presented ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose-Deepali-

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
But Priya Di the question is how gradualyl is this RASAM love story progress. As of now there are no RASAM scene happening.... Why are CV'S so lost...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index