24th December Written Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas

Part 1

episode starts with hiten putting dm and santu's photo on his night stand- the new photo- toral tells him hide it before megha lnows where dm and santu is- hiten says i do not care i want megha to see it and i am not scared of megha- moti says hiten is right - she tells them dm called- all happy dm started a new company

vishal comes in drunk in m-house and falls on the stairs- tiveni comes and looks at him- he is hurt and has blood on his fore head- she remembers how he raped her- flash back scenes- she turns but them she remembers she is m- family and they always help the hurt and she helps him- rishab looks at her from upstairs- rishab comes down and helps her take vishal to his bedroom

mumbai-

musakar and his wife making plans to send dma nd santu out together- musakar gives a bag of clothes to dm and says santu said you will not wear this as this is modern look- 
musakar wife says something to santu that dm said you will not wear ths new modern saree-
dm says santu has gone crazy - santu says how dm can say such a thing-
dm tells musakar i have a personality that anything will suit me- musakar tells him why she says you are old fashioned-
musaksr's wife tells santu to wear this saree and show dm you are a modern woman

dhrampur-
vishal sees band aid on his for head and thinks thinks mega puts it- megha comes and asks what happened- vishal upset at all the way things going against them-megha asks him what happened to you- she lets vishal think that she put the band aid on him- shows sympathy and tells him to get ready- 
champa comes in and give him medicine- vishal asks her who told you about the medicine- champa tells him triveni took care of you and put patti on you- vishal confused why megha lied-

break 

part 2

dm  white shirt and black pants- musakar tells him you look young- santu walks in with red and black saree- not gujrati style- regular style saree- both look at each other and smile- dm says i know musakar and his wife played a trick on us to change our style of clothes- sant tells dm you look young and dm tell santu you look beautiful-
guptaji- walks in and asks him are they going out  you guys look good - he tells them we have got a stall in antwerb exhibition- this year you have to fight against your name and make sure this year this order kakudamji diamond works gets it- always m- works has monopoly and take 70% of the sales but this year kanku damji works has to take over and this is important so we can get our hold on international market

dhrampur-
megha tells vishal we have to get this order under any circumstances- vishal says yes but what about the workers? she tells him the workers are hungry- they will listen to us do not worry lets us get this order as it will pay the entire year's expense

break

part 3

musakar comes in and tells guptaji- since dm and santu come to mumbai- they have not gone out- dm says ok i will take santu out as you guys want

dhrampur

megha talking on the phone with lawyer and tells him i need to use my power of attorney and make sure vishal does not come in the way- triveni listening outside- megha sees her shadow but when she goes out she sees no one

mumbai--
dm and santu back in their house- dm tells her we have got this opportunity and i will make sure kanku damji diamond works gets this order
santu tell shim you will fight against your own name? put your name down? what about hiten, rishab- krishna and what about the workers?
dm tells her the adhram megha has done in dhrampur what about that? she send wrong goods and put m-diamond works name on it? she has destroyed the m-name
this is dhram yudh and to fight for justice i have taken this step- 
i have faith in hiten he will take care of the workers
this fight is against unjustice that megha has spread and i will fight aginst it and win this battle against megha
this is a fight not against my people but for my people- in this dhram yudh we have to sacrifice and that sacrifice is our m-name

freeze on DM

Edited by ipodmackid - 24 December 2010 at 11:20am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821921royalmvatsaazminampikavecnirleppannuklementina_275Jamila1***Anu***nanda_gopadesi-galJoshana458kieraknightley1bankhanTamy95hina91mimi10bishop22angelrosesushmiAyeshaRRdaddysgirl786Gauri22love2211shabz50soap-criticLuv-ShonitSophia21ammoosnivedithaanitaranipyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hellooo....
Merry christmas...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipodmackid

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
unable to see bandini. :-(

Edited by ushmi - 24 December 2010 at 10:13am
ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushmi

Sorry no update frm me today...
As unable to see bandini. :-(

what happened ushmi? no remote today?
ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipodmackid

Originally posted by ushmi

Sorry no update frm me today...
As unable to see bandini. :-(

what happened ushmi? no remote today?

hehe, yes... My father is seeing C.I.D.
Cant help. ;)
anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Merry Christmas all........thanks for the update girls........

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Thanx for the update guys. What would I do without u's.HugLooks like more Sanraj scenes today. Well I'm glad DM's wearing pants, my very own rural Rishabh Bajaj. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipodmackidanitarani

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Saw the last part... Whn dm n santu come back, bt sorry to say santu was looking good bt not looking so good...
Although he was looking good in wht he had woren today but post leap dey had already shw dm wearing modern clothes,
n santu was looking much better yestrday... Today her saree was too dull. Hate cv's for dis

Edited by ushmi - 24 December 2010 at 11:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Go to top