India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria ka Adda:24/12: Azaad hoke bhi bandhe ek dor se

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hi all..ok pehle no killing me..yaar i slept off on my lappy itself nd first holiday of sesaon so i got up real late..hehe
Ok now wasting more time lets go ahead with the analysis...ahhh todays epi..it was just Tooo good...but i ahte that Bg..it reminds me of KMH again and agaian...i cant take that..phir wahi yaadein..pls nahi..Cry

Ahh o the epi started with Rashi and arjun...i love RASHI..that woman who plays Rashi is much better than gauri..some one pls explain what expression does Gauri have most of the time..she loooks confused nad lost..Confused
AHHH so that scene where she makes him promise..Pls can i talk about Arjun more...
I just loved the voice there..so low and so sweet..it was like he knew he is gonna loose something and he didnt want to raise his voice..
Karan i must say Great Voice modulation here..Clap..dont tell me thand mein gala kharab hai..LOL
and the dialogues in this scene..Awesome..really mind blwoing..main tumhe azaad kar rahi hoon..aaj tak is parivavar ne sirf tumse liya hai aaj tumhe kuch dena ka waqt aa gaya hai..Clap..Kudos..
waise dilaogue writer RM kya now..me didnt check the credits yesterday..was multitasking..Embarrassed
But whre is the dress designer..can i know..what was Rashi wearing..yaar i know Grand party but occasion ke hisaab se match kiya ja sakta hai na..Angry
and the differnce..i mean Rudar didnt even remember what was the part for..he rememberd some stupid project...ahh i love to hate this Rudra Pratap Singhania..Embarrassed

Loved karans expression when Rudra anounced what was the part for and karans way of looking at his sister and then his father..ahhh i must say improvement..acting na..screen play..
oh come on KMH team we did enough reserach last year for u..Angry
so i know now whats screenplay and direction nd acting..Embarrassed

Waise i forgot first scene was toh dance..ok that dance..was fine..the girl was good..i think so..Smile..me have no clue abt dance so if it was bad then also i dont know..Wink

Ok and whats with make up..itn red lipstick to Kumud..by god it lookd like she drank some ones blood and came..did the make up artist of two shows of BT get excahnged..Angry..

Ahh and then we had gift scene i again loved rashi here..the way she took that mauli from markand and billu(red thread is called mauli in punjabi..Dialogue writer u can use that..)..hats off..
i know it was bit cliched..but arent the shows supposed to be cliched same old stuff repeted till u die..LOL
and then we had billu and makand following arjun..coz acc to rashis promise he has to leave and he left..i must say the three together till yesterady made me go bonkers but yesterday i wasCry..it ws so sweetttt..Embarrassed
ahh good onscreen persence onlike some other species whose mere pesneceDead..
waise me ji is scared..ahhh u saw what Rudra said..wait till he comes back home..
why am i sacered Coz RUDRA might get an heart attck..ArJun will not go back home..yes he will not..and now i wanna see RUDRA PRATAP SINGHANIA to realise he didnt only loose a emplyee but he lost a son who loved him..what none other do..Embarrassed
and hang on..I thought the tag line was WAHI JODI NAYI LOVE STORY.. isme kya naya hai..e had same thing about 12 months back too..so whts new..Confused
mmm ad then Arjun goes into the place where aarohi is getting engaged..
Ok i just saw the length..one more word and u will kill me..
but i loved Rajveer..na na not beacuse he hit him i ws mad at him for that..but the way he is so protective about AAROHI..and then Arjuns..he just abide by his promise..he made one and he kept up to that..Embarrassed

Krithica exprseeion were priceless in this..she was hurt..she was trying to say but confused she was crying coz he was in pain..a
nd te most beautiful scene here was when RAJVEER slapped arjun even aarohi moved her face..
ahhh that means one is hurt and the other feesl..without confession they feel each others pain..they sre surely bound together..Embarrassed

last ecne..arjun faints after dropping the ring..Cry

Now aht i wasnt is that she runs to him in midst of the family..taht will be the most beautiful thing...
he accpeted her and came to her against his and her family..now its her turn..Embarrassed
epi rating: 7/10: cut gauri off and kudos to dialoge writer..Clap
thats all from mee..i am here..shoot me if u want..Wink

Edited by mchopra - 25 December 2010 at 4:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4evershiviloveskmhshaan17Ayesha_glatanu111asumz3Ruhani..secretkeeper

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I just wanna scream at Arohi' WHY AROHI WHY' WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOUT AT ARJUN'!!!... While Rajveer was beating Arjun up I was soo expecting Arohi to shout out Arjun' I mean that would have made the scene so amazingly dramatic' Nonetheless, the last scene was dhamakedaar as expected' Kritika-Karan were just brilliant with their expressions' The hurt look on Kitto while Rajveer was beating the hell out of Arjun was fantastic' She is definitely one of the finest actors that tellyworld has to offer and her beau Karan is of the equal standard' Karan's expression and helplessness was amazing and his strong eye-locking scene with Kritika was just soo awwwwww'... ANd Yes.... Gauri GET A LIFE... INSTEAD OF RUINING THE LIVES OF OTHERS>>>>And the expression on everyone's face when the ring pops out was JUST FAB'!!!... The shock was AMAZING' Now I can't wait for Rajveer to apologise and Arohi to SHOUT OUT ARJUNNNNN'...

Today's episode definitely lived upto my expectations' It was simply amazing' I thoroughly enjoyed it because acting wise it was BANG ON' and even technically it was BANG ON'!!!.... Rashi-Arjun scene was just fantastic' The promise Rashi took from Arjun was top-notch' And I am loving this brother-sister relationship' For each other's happiness, they are willing to go any extent' And I loved the way how Rashi spoke up today and shut all the ungrateful lurches' You Go Girl'!!!... But to be really honest this loving relationship between bro-sis is kinda scaring me because seems like this will be one of the reasons for Arjun-Arohi's break-up' I don't wanna be a spoil sport or anything but I have to say this' Being an KEKta Mai serial watcher seems like Rashi might lose her baby in the future and it will be blamed on the Ahluwalias for which Arjun-Arohi will have a major misunderstanding because Arjun can absolutely do anything for her sister and nephew'  Anyways, currently lets enjoy their blossoming love story instead of thinking about the predictable future'!!!... I just hope KEKta and creatives try sometime out new'  BTW who will be the new cupid in Arjun-Arohi's love story' I mean the cupid who will tell Arohi what happened at the party between Rashi-Arjun' Will it be out old cupids Billu-Makhrand-Shefali' Or Rashi' or some new cupid like the Dadi of Arjun'

On that note I also wanna say that I am kinda upset with the coming up track' I mean when KEKta Mai launched this show she said it will be Wahi Jodi, Nayi Love Story'  And unforturnately I don't see any nayapaan in it' Like KMH-1 Arjun is again leaving his family to be a better man for his true love Arohi and the same is happening in KMH-2' I wish they would do things differently and they would have made Arohi accept Arjun the way he is rather than undergoing such a change'  If Arjun goes  through the transformation, then what is the newness in this love story'!!!... I wish the creatives would have tried something different either through Arohi running away for love and go Juhi-Aamir way from Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak' Anyways, hope they hand this coming track in a nice way' because from the looks of it, it seems RPS is hell bent to get Arjun back with the Singhanias'

Anywyas' Can't wait for Monday now' I wanna see Arohi shout out Arjun's name and run towards him' awwwwww' KEKta and Creatives listen up and bring some nayapaan as u promised this is going to be Wahi Jodi, Nayi Love Story and at the moment I am not finding anything new because the current and future track seems tried and tested'  N Karan-Kritika, you guys are just amazing'. Rock On' Seriously I cant wait for Monday guys' Sorry for my excessive bak-bak but after watching today's episode I am super hyped and excited'  And guys enjoy ADDA' Keep it rolling and

WISHING ALL OF YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS' HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE'!!!...

Thanks a lot Shreya.... Can't wait to read your post... And sorry to have rushed you... :D  

Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 24 December 2010 at 10:03am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4eversaman87Love14-anzaeram-shaan17Du_Nishtanu111aRuhani..secretkeeperBheegiBasantimchopraMariaa.SGpayal_4

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Sam pls nothing to be sorry..relly my misatke after todays epi i should have oepned it earleir but i watch another show later so i was just dying to watch that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@ Shreya... :D

mchopra

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
@Shreya: Take your time Hug

@Sam: hamesha ki tarha Zabardust post! StarStarStar

Epi rating: 6.5/10 :)

Liked:

1) Arjun reminding Rudra Pratap the real reason behind their celebration Smile
2) 12 boxes of diapers ROFL and Billu Makrand's dhaaga :)
3) Arjun remembering Rashi's words Ouch not averting his gaze from Arohi Heart
4) Rudra Pratap: "Mein baat keroo ga jab woh ghar lautey ga" This man knows when to strike :)
5)  KK2 were good Clap Rudra Pratap's acting was top notch like always StarStarStar  Actors playing Rajveer, Rashi, Billu n Makrand did a great job Clap

Disliked:

1) Bachay ki kasam part was OTT. Itna dramatic banaany ki zaroorat nahi.
2) Whoosh whoosh camera angles Censored
3) Wah! Rajveer nay sirf Arjun ko push kiya aur awaaz aayee punch ki? Shocked ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Qoute of the day (For Arjun & Rashi)"For there's no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch if one goes astray, to lift when one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands." - Christina G. Rossetti

*flies*

Edited by secretkeeper - 25 December 2010 at 5:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4evershaan17Ruhani..mchopra

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hello hello ppl!
@angad_kripa gr8 post!! my sentiments exactly!  i wanted to scream in place of arohi! n rashi-arjun scene was extremely sweet... the way the bro-sis duo care for each other is so cute... n rashi's ganjju husband is so scared of arjun...lol! n what can i say about the last scene... brilliant acting by karan! bt rashi nay criminal banay se mana kia tha she ddint ask u not to speak did she?? itni pitai... hayeeee! :( n after each punch or kick the way arjun looked up at arohi was so full of emotions! arohi's expressions when the ring fell from arjun's hand was too good!
overall i lurrrrrvd the epi Clap 
santa's gift to arjun: a clean slate, a new life! hope he uses it to the fullest! n his dadi will be an essential ingredient too!
happy holidays ppl n enjoy the festive season =]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111asecretkeeper

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Sam nice post.luved it.i luved d epi equally.it was mindblowing.karanika acting was on top n bg during arjun pitai made d scene more emotional.i cannot wait to see monday epi but hav to.i luved d way arohi feeling pain when rajveer was beating arjun.it is something like laila majnu case.i wan frm kmh team to go fully in depth of luv so that arjuhi become memorable this tym too.

mchopra

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Updated my post ^^

@Shreya:
Koi gal nahi if u were late Hug Liked your perspective StarStarStar

I agree, Actress playing Rashi is better than Go-awry LOL okay i dint know red thread is called mauli in punjabi Smile

"he accpeted her and came to her against his and her family..now its her turn..Embarrassed"
Approve

@Sam: You echoed my thoughts :)

"
expression on everyone's face when the ring pops out was JUST FAB'!" Star

because seems like this will be one of the reasons for Arjun-Arohi's break-up' Broken Heart

"
unforturnately I don't see any nayapaan in it' Like KMH-1 Arjun is again leaving his family to be a better man for his true love Arohi and the same is happening in KMH-2'" Stern Smile

@Saman:
Hey Saman :)

"
santa's gift to arjun: a clean slate, a new life! hope he uses it to the fullest! n his dadi will be an essential ingredient too!"
Approve

@Tanu:
Hug

"
i wan frm kmh team to go fully in depth of luv so that arjuhi become memorable this tym too. "
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17mchopra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index