Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [24/12 - Epi 41] (Page 3)

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
merry christmas ppl... Smile

yest's epi of kmh was nyc... rashi is d best sista ..she n romit is d 1 in d singhania family who care for arjun..so rashi asked sumthng from arjun n dat is azaadi of arjun..she want her to leave dis world of crime.. N she did dis coz she want arjun to b happy always.. Clap ..
Dat was d best part wen arjun goes to ahluwalias party to return d ring... But hate chahcu n gauri.. N chachu ne arjun ko itna maara Cry Cry bt c arjun did nt do nethng coz he took a promise ... Sad part was wen rajveer was beating arjun n arohi was cryng .. Arohi want to save him bt she cnt coz Dj ne unke hath pakre hue the....overall it was v emotional epi...

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 24 December 2010 at 9:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyoneEmbarrassed
havnt watched the epi, but i loved what happened. now i need to go, will come at night if i can. have a great dayEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nish-Olly-kavyasammissinguonlyAnjalii...xXx

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hug
Awesum episode yesterday..superrbb expressions Clap..specially luved the last scene wen arjun opens his wrist nd the ring falls down nd arjun becomes unconsious.Day DreamingEmbarrassedThumbs Up.luved tht part..it was so beautiful!! Clapbt cant see arjuhi cryingCryCry...also liked Rashi's promise she took frm arjun..gud1!! Thumbs Upyay! DancingParty nw finally he'll change to arjun nd go fr arohi PartyDay DreamingHeart cant wait..super excited fr tht episode Day Dreaming claps fr karanika fr such a wonderful acting.ClapClapClapClap.bt i think kmh team should start promoting kmh more..its high time nw...its such a wonderful serial..bt bcz of less promotion ..instead of being on top..its nt in its right place in trp's list! CryCryCry hope they listen to our req. Cry
Luv u karanika,arjuhi,kmh..ur the bestest in the whole universe!!!!! HugHugHug
HugClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-GURASH14Du_NishSHIKHA19-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
edited mine on page 1

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEParty
OK NOW ABT D SHOW ....PYAR HAI YA SAZA ...AIE MERE CVS BATA ....LOLCry

DANCE SEQUENCE OF SIMMI N SANCHIT WASThumbs UpDancing
IF AHULUWALIA'S PARTY WAS ROCKING THEN SINGHANIA'S PARTY WAS Thumbs DownSleepy

RASHI DID GUD BUT DOES IT REALLY GOING TO WORK IN FAVOUR OF ARJUN OR WILL IT CREATE MORE TROUBLE OR STRUGGLE 4 HIM ?Confused BUT CHALO SHE AT LEAST TRIED TO DO SM GUD Clap
but d strange thing that daady don was silent n not even trying to stop him ?Confused inspite of d fact that he is his trump card . Confused (missing last time arjun dad ..who was trying to stop him when he was leaving home )

then d worst thing hppnd ...aarohi finally put d ring on chiku's hand ShockedCry ....CVS dishkayon Angry ( was missing again last time kmh ...when arjun put d ring in aarohi's hand n we were relieved but this time disappointment )Cry

after that even more worst was waiting ..chachu was in full gussa mood bcoz of gauri's bhadkaoing n dhishum dhisum dhishum ..n arjun was flat CryCryCryOuchShockedDead
arey but rashi ne ye thode hi kaha tha ki agar koi pitai kare to chup chap seh lo ...gud banne ko kaha tha ...mahan nahi LOLUnhappy

TADAP TADAP KE IS DIL SE AH NIKALTI RAHI.......
HUMKO SAZA DI PYAR KI AISA KYA GUNAH KIYA ..........
KI LUT GAYE HUM TERI MOHABBAT MEIN .......

n waise aarohi itni chapar chapar karti hai but she was silent ...ghar ki izzat dikh rahi hai , arjun ka khoon nahi ....itni jaldi uska ehsaan bhool gayi ....disappointed wid her also ..Cry

KYA SE KYA HO GAYA BEWAFA TERE PYAR MEIN .......

now in coming episode chiku bhi ring pehna hi dega CryCry

so disappointed wid d whole show ....ek to they r running so fast n upar se showing us all d heart breaking things ....CryOuch

now i m hoping sm gud 4m aarohi's side ...now its her turn to do smthn 4 arjun ...hope 4 d best .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishpinkyfrkaranikakavyasammissinguonly

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@Dr. basket gupta .....donno abt snow globe but geet's taveez was a copy of arjuhi' s taveez of last time kmh ....but ya i also want some pyar ki nishani this time ..if not snow globe then smthn else ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishkavyasam

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@SHIKHA..Sorry Don Kill Me Fr Ds....I no Evryone hs der Own opinion...bt Sti vl say...dat DS IS WAT KITANI MOHABBAT HAI is All About......U CANT EXPECT EVERYDAY...HAPPY epis......In KMH....Aur ye To KUCH BHI Nahi...Pyaar mein To ABHI IMTEHAN aur bhi Hai..Ds is js trailer...Abhi to Aur bhi HEARTBREKIN epi..ayenge..so Js B ready Aur apna dil tham k rakhna aur dekhna.....Y'day EPI..WZ BESTTT till Now....SPE KARAN He did SUPERBB ...WONDRFUL...Work agen...He js makin me speechless wid his OUTSTANDIN ...Amzin Performance..evrday.....Kritzz too WZ Supeerb...IN EPI...last part wz heartbrekin bt It wz realy OWSOM Superb........Epi wz JS AMAZIN Dialogue,..bg..all d scenss evrthin wz Js PERFECT...Both kk n kk doinn fab job...Hatts of to dem...SHOW is Goinn SUPERBB. N...In comin its gonna b Mor n mor INTERESTIN...

Edited by MitEssH - 25 December 2010 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
same 2 u everyone merry Christmas=) <3

but overall i think episode was great, because i think thats the hint that everything will b all right between arjuhi<3 but arohi ki daadi sab jaan k bhi uski shaadi kara rahi hai!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHkavyasam

Go to top