kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

LOVED it .   πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Arjun/Karan -  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Arohi             -  πŸ‘πŸ₯Ί
Raashi         -  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Cheeku        -  🀒
RPS , Gauri , Rajveer -  πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ€”

my guess about raashi taking a promise from him was right, otherwise  why would he keep quite and get hit by that Rajveer,  Arjun u are a sweetheart u are the real winner today πŸ‘.   Now what will Rudra's mom cook up after she comes,  lets see.  My 100 bucks that cheeku will not put the ring on Arohi's finger, if u observe the sbs segment it was not Arohi's hand 😳 well lets see I might be wrong also.  Anyways Just Loved the amazing episode.   The only put off was  camera work today was so badπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ sply at the end and all the whoosh whoosh.  Rest was superb,  sply  Raashi's Dialouges and arjun's promise πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.  and arohi's  reluctance while putting the finger, but she did finally πŸ˜­πŸ’” and when arjun was getting hit she was torn apart .  Fab acting by Karan , Kritika , Raashi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.   btw anyone knows what is Raashi's real name?   

will try to edit and read the takes tomorrow.   bye.
missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
didnt watch the episode yet!! will share later
missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anjali i totally agree wid u lekin rajveer ko andha hai!! i swear mujhai itna gussa araha hai but i think now everything will b right!! or arohi ki daadi ko sab pata hai phir bhi arohi ki shaadi cheeko se thats kinda forcing!!!
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

LOVED it .   πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Arjun/Karan -  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Arohi             -  πŸ‘πŸ₯Ί
Raashi         -  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Cheeku        -  🀒
RPS , Gauri , Rajveer -  πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ€”
  ALL This I LOVED IT !!!!!

my guess about raashi taking a promise from him was right, otherwise  why would he keep quite and get hit by that Rajveer,  Arjun u are a sweetheart u are the real winner today πŸ‘.   Now what will Rudra's mom cook up after she comes,  lets see.  My 100 bucks that cheeku will not put the ring on Arohi's finger, if u observe the sbs segment it was not Arohi's hand 😳   OH YEAH  He wont HE PUTS IT ON DJ's FINGERπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 100 bucks r urs honey πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 
well lets see I might be wrong also.  Anyways Just Loved the amazing episode.   The only put off was  camera work today was so badπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ sply at the πŸ˜› end and all the whoosh whoosh.  Rest was superb,  sply  Raashi's Dialouges and arjun's promise πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.  and arohi's  reluctance while putting the finger, but she did finally πŸ˜­πŸ’” and when arjun was getting hit she was torn apart .  Fab acting by Karan , Kritika , Raashi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.   btw anyone knows what is Raashi's real name?   

will try to edit and read the takes tomorrow.   bye.

chillwithKMH thumbnail
I enjoyed the episode very much.  Even the ending - was good
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
merry christmas ppl... 😊

yest's epi of kmh was nyc... rashi is d best sista ..she n romit is d 1 in d singhania family who care for arjun..so rashi asked sumthng from arjun n dat is azaadi of arjun..she want her to leave dis world of crime.. N she did dis coz she want arjun to b happy always.. πŸ‘ ..
Dat was d best part wen arjun goes to ahluwalias party to return d ring... But hate chahcu n gauri.. N chachu ne arjun ko itna maara 😭 😭 bt c arjun did nt do nethng coz he took a promise ... Sad part was wen rajveer was beating arjun n arohi was cryng .. Arohi want to save him bt she cnt coz Dj ne unke hath pakre hue the....overall it was v emotional epi...

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone😳
havnt watched the epi, but i loved what happened. now i need to go, will come at night if i can. have a great day😳

pinkyfrkaranika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Merry Christmas everyone!! πŸ€—
Awesum episode yesterday..superrbb expressions πŸ‘..specially luved the last scene wen arjun opens his wrist nd the ring falls down nd arjun becomes unconsious.πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ.luved tht part..it was so beautiful!! πŸ‘bt cant see arjuhi crying😭😭...also liked Rashi's promise she took frm arjun..gud1!! πŸ‘πŸΌyay! πŸ₯³ nw finally he'll change to arjun nd go fr arohi πŸ₯³πŸ˜β€οΈ cant wait..super excited fr tht episode πŸ˜ claps fr karanika fr such a wonderful acting.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.bt i think kmh team should start promoting kmh more..its high time nw...its such a wonderful serial..bt bcz of less promotion ..instead of being on top..its nt in its right place in trp's list! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ hope they listen to our req. 😭
Luv u karanika,arjuhi,kmh..ur the bestest in the whole universe!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ‘
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edited mine on page 1

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEπŸ₯³
OK NOW ABT D SHOW ....PYAR HAI YA SAZA ...AIE MERE CVS BATA ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

DANCE SEQUENCE OF SIMMI N SANCHIT WASπŸ‘πŸΌ
IF AHULUWALIA'S PARTY WAS ROCKING THEN SINGHANIA'S PARTY WAS πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯±

RASHI DID GUD BUT DOES IT REALLY GOING TO WORK IN FAVOUR OF ARJUN OR WILL IT CREATE MORE TROUBLE OR STRUGGLE 4 HIM ?πŸ˜• BUT CHALO SHE AT LEAST TRIED TO DO SM GUD πŸ‘
but d strange thing that daady don was silent n not even trying to stop him ?πŸ˜• inspite of d fact that he is his trump card . πŸ˜• (missing last time arjun dad ..who was trying to stop him when he was leaving home )

then d worst thing hppnd ...aarohi finally put d ring on chiku's hand 😲😭 ....CVS dishkayon 😑 ( was missing again last time kmh ...when arjun put d ring in aarohi's hand n we were relieved but this time disappointment )😭

after that even more worst was waiting ..chachu was in full gussa mood bcoz of gauri's bhadkaoing n dhishum dhisum dhishum ..n arjun was flat 😭😭😭😲🀒
arey but rashi ne ye thode hi kaha tha ki agar koi pitai kare to chup chap seh lo ...gud banne ko kaha tha ...mahan nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜”

TADAP TADAP KE IS DIL SE AH NIKALTI RAHI.......
HUMKO SAZA DI PYAR KI AISA KYA GUNAH KIYA ..........
KI LUT GAYE HUM TERI MOHABBAT MEIN .......

n waise aarohi itni chapar chapar karti hai but she was silent ...ghar ki izzat dikh rahi hai , arjun ka khoon nahi ....itni jaldi uska ehsaan bhool gayi ....disappointed wid her also ..😭

KYA SE KYA HO GAYA BEWAFA TERE PYAR MEIN .......

now in coming episode chiku bhi ring pehna hi dega 😭😭

so disappointed wid d whole show ....ek to they r running so fast n upar se showing us all d heart breaking things ....😭

now i m hoping sm gud 4m aarohi's side ...now its her turn to do smthn 4 arjun ...hope 4 d best .