India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Mirror Image..........

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Well the best part of kriya chem yday i liked Tonguewas wen K was goin towards P with bouquet.............Wink

amazing coordination.....Clap..both were smiling cheek to cheekBig smile and looked like mirror images of each other.....Embarrassed..........

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhikriyarockxfirefly07okkkna9nasweet_bhankifariwishlakshmi_pailuv_kriyaa_umasuk4Filza.dhakarnLilac_N_MapleMERARAIbabithajcarisma2

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I liked P a lot y 'day ,.......even more than K  Embarrassed she was acting such a supporting and loving wife.  K is lucky to have her Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhifirefly07okkkna9naglitter411a_umasuk4nisha2010....Poojie....

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

I liked P a lot y 'day ,.......even more than K  Embarrassed she was acting such a supporting and loving wife.  K is lucky to have her Big smile

yup spl wen she spoke to SS..........Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhifirefly07okkk

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

Well the best part of kriya chem yday i liked Tonguewas wen K was goin towards P with bouquet.............Wink

amazing coordination.....Clap..both were smiling cheek to cheekBig smile and looked like mirror images of each other.....Embarrassed..........

Nishi betaHug

BERRY BERRY MARY KRISMISS! Ka sahi bola na.  You are watching Baba's every expression now.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhiokkka_uma

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
She was very supportive. I hope she convinces him today .Its time he realises his responsibility. How long are they married actually ? Anyone knows? Its been a while i guess.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhi

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

amazing coordination.....Clap..both were smiling cheek to cheekBig smile and looked like mirror images of each other.....Embarrassed..........You r so right. they really cordinated very well yesterday. the smile of pratigya was so cute. It really showed that she was very happy. I liked the way she prayed to god also. There was so much innocence in the words and she was truly behaving likea wife and the way she was talking like a child. it showed how much faith she has in her husband. it really showed how simple she is in her life too. it had so many meanings to it. it had the privacy and it looked like she was pouring her heart out there.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhiokkkna9nasweet_bhankia_umasuk4dhakarnbabithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

amazing coordination.....Clap..both were smiling cheek to cheekBig smile and looked like mirror images of each other.....Embarrassed..........You r so right. they really cordinated very well yesterday. the smile of pratigya was so cute. It really showed that she was very happy. I liked the way she prayed to god also. There was so much innocence in the words and she was truly behaving likea wife and the way she was talking like a child. it showed how much faith she has in her husband. it really showed how simple she is in her life too. it had so many meanings to it. it had the privacy and it looked like she was pouring her heart out there.

yeah , that was a proper prayer in all sense.................Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhibabithaj

fariwish Senior Member
fariwish
fariwish

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
SmileHeartHeart
HeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhia_uma

Go to top