Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha's Boy Interest?!?!

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
OKKK
So after today's episode....Abhay actually crossed the river..and it seems as if those people are watching!!! Behind the tree..
Since Abhay was the first to cross, they will also break the rule and cross themselves...
And someone posted a pic of Misha in the new pics....with a werewolf looking animal in the background..obs. it was fake!
So since Abhay broke the rule, maybe those werewolves will crossover themselves and be a part of the college?!??!?
And one of em wud be Misha's LOVVVEEEE interest... hahahahhahahaha
I seriously think this is how the story is goin to move forward!!!
And we will see the guy we have all been waiting to see....so a new chapter beginning in PKYEK

Also, I loved how Kabir was bein sweet to Piya and Abhay was just staring..
He looked like he cud just puke at Kabir's One liners...ahhahaa and he also gave the Look ..GO away shes not interested!!! hahahah
AnyOne agreess.?...Now if tht happened it wud be real fun!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsySimi_YaRaLoverAkankshaa.

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
LOL No One's interested in Misha??!! hahahahha poor mish!
NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
could be. if it is like that it would be awesome.piya will have a vampire bf and misha will have a werewolve bf

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vibsshaheen_memondaisyluv

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Haha nice prediction....but i dont think the parallel lead would also be suprenatural!
-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
there was a picture of Misha where it looks like a fake lion on a branch of a tree... ready to attack Misha from the top!! ROFL
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
lol if ur talking abt this pic...then its priya's personal pic posted way long back on face book...it has nothing to do with the show

Edited by ashi_mania - 24 December 2010 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Oh wow... I thought it was a part of the upcoming episodes.
But it's still just as hilariouss!
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
God, You know what?, I was about to make a similar topic! But I guess I can ramble all I want here. Embarrassed

Woop woop. A awesome Christmas gift! I so wanted a werewolf clan in this show! Wolfies are my favourite supernatural.. Whether it's in a show, a book or in a movie. I just LOVE werewolfs. Embarrassed And yeah, Mishku is the kind of girl only a wolfie can manage! I so want a wolf opposite her! Embarrassed And yeah, I'd worship Kekta Maiyya forever if that wolfie is RSA.. But let's not expect much and be dissapointed later, I'm just so eager to finally get a wolf guy for Misha! Embarrassed

I know I know..It's not confirmed! But you know na?, Pia loving a vampy, and Mishku loving a wolfie will only make the show more entertaining! Big smile I just hope they don't go for human-to-wolf transitions..'cause that would just look fake! :S 

Meh.. Rambling much, hun? But, on the whole, that would make my day if we get a wolfie clan and a superhot wolfie in the college! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index