India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

annoyed, frustrated and happy..mix feelings

deepika88 Senior Member
deepika88
deepika88

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
well i have mix feelings for the show...
i am happy as karan stood up to protect abha when dushant and devyani was saying how bad she is as a dughter-in-law...
i was really sad when abha was crying as she only one good for prats but other don't get it...though in a way it is her fault too...she needs to tell someone else about yasho's plans..as she will suffer more is she stays silent...
i am really annoyed with yasho..i can't take her anymore...i just feel like slapping her like thousand of times....and most of all is killing shellyAngry....yasho is an outsider but shelly...i thought she reli liked kanika but she is supporting yasho on brainwashing kanika...and that will destroy kanika's life...
kanika is the next character that needs to be slapped...she needs to use her brains and not of others...judge urself rather than taking other people's judgement...
was really sad for prakash when abha asked him if he was happy and he said if u r happy then he is also happy...also the part when abha cried in prakash's arm...she was letting out all that she has been keeping within her...really like the brother and sister relationship...

well hopefully the yasho tracks end soon...or atleast there is someone else besides abha that is against yasho...tired of seeing abha handling yasho alone....

well also wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!may santa brings happiness to ymggk land...Wink 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiArsha85subiaman-Shankar-sigridnycsweetie

jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

wonder what will happen when shelly get caught

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
edit