Savita
Damodar
Manav
Archana
Arman
Anyone else .
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey folks don't grumble they may yet continue on Monday😃…precaps are always misleading... Apparently, this SR was in someway more important for viewers then two marriages put together…their union is now locked and sealed beyond the mischiefs of Cvs, right? But hold on…Isn't BT notorious even after marriage?...an old hand at throwing all perverseness to viewers in name of twists and shocks.😒 Anyway, rt. now going well... no complaints…what with Green glass bangles and all…😆

The Man has suddenly  waken. May he stay awake and settle all the accounts sound and proper- including his own people.👏

Voting for Archana…looking the essence of beauty- wholesome and fragile, teasing and shy, innocent and inviting  all at once…besides, playfully caressing the muses of her man- upwelling from unknown depths of his heart- not knowing whether this is a dream commuted to reality or reality turning into a dream…🥳

Hi Usha, thanks very much and Merry Christmas to you  too.

Jaanu you were biting your nails,😆😆  I am so embarrassed to say that I said ouch😳😳 when that scene happened🤣🤣  I swore i felt it too, my lord what am I saying.  This is total madness with me😳😆😆
Hello people!

Merry X-mas to all.

Finally, ArMan are one!!! Hurray!!!

After so many days I saw PR today, such a good feeling!!! 😆

Very nicely shot scene. I was expecting a lot more, but koi baat nahin. Sushita did it very well.

Manav's sudden confidence shocked me. He didn't shy away even once, and no gulping too...😲.... okay honestly I felt a little strange, but I guess he was just too passionate tonight and totally lost in his beautiful wife that no other thoughts or fears crossed his mind at all. Hota hai... 😆

I agree with you star-wars, the palm rub down the back was the best and most scintillating scene in the whole sequence... more than the kiss even... Archana's face changed expressions when he touched her back in that manner.

By the way, Archana has such a lovely, beautiful, sexy, fair back.... 😉... the colour of her blouse and sari only augmented her beauty more.... she was at her prettiest best today.

Thankyou Cv's. I am happy today, so I won't pester about other stupid tracks in the story or about the futility of sending ArMan to Pune rather than Lonavala, or about how ArMan had so much money to get to a 5-star hotel. 🤪

I'll just go and watch the video again. 😉
Sorry... double post...😃😃

Hey, why waste the post??? People, Manav was looking so good tonight with  that smile, and the way he was touching Archu's cheek.....😳
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
vote for arman 😍😍😍😍

Finally!
Originally posted by smrth

Hey folks don't grumble they may yet continue on Monday😃'precaps are always misleading... Apparently, this SR was in someway more important for viewers then two marriages put together'their union is now locked and sealed beyond the mischiefs of Cvs, right? But hold on'Isn't BT notorious even after marriage?...an old hand at throwing all perverseness to viewers in name of twists and shocks.😒 Anyway, rt. now going well... no complaints'what with Green glass bangles and all'😆

The Man has suddenly  waken. May he stay awake and settle all the accounts sound and proper- including his own people.👏

Voting for Archana'looking the essence of beauty- wholesome and fragile, teasing and shy, innocent and inviting  all at once'besides, playfully caressing the muses of her man- upwelling from unknown depths of his heart- not knowing whether this is a dream commuted to reality or reality turning into a dream'🥳

Samrath ,Kya baath hai yaar,regarding archu....👏 👏👏.

Nice post and asusual well written
Jaanu, Manav was always portrayed as the shy one and I give him props for acting the part beautifully but like I said, that back scene was really a wow moment for me.  Really loved it so he got my vote dear.

Hey Umayal don't prod me on….now days Archana is under such an onslaught in Forum😭….thinking to come up with some defensive post😃…do throw some support if I dare!😆

Originally posted by star_wars

Hi Usha, thanks very much and Merry Christmas to you  too.

Jaanu you were biting your nails,😆😆  I am so embarrassed to say that I said ouch😳😳 when that scene happened🤣🤣  I swore i felt it too, my lord what am I saying.  This is total madness with me😳😆😆

Karen really i was really tensed😆😆😆 n happy 2 know i was not the only 1. U imagine we established married women n behaving like this. I was like u too saying 2 myself, this is crazy!!
Lets c if Usha felt it too? Usha r u in this there or still in Pune under the couple bed?😆😆

Smrth,Support for our archu,with pleasure.😊 Surely will be there for archu as you start off with your well wrritten defensive post