Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 24th Dec 2010 (Page 16)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.49%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.49%]
7 [10.45%]
2 [2.99%]
55 [82.09%]
1 [1.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with Jaanu .To me Savita is the biggest villian .The reason is because she is Manav's mother and the way she has used him is unforgivable .She gives mothers a bad name .
I don't have words ..all I can say that I was disgusted the way she started with 'what will Shravani say ' ..and what will sachin's aatma say ?
How much will she use sachin's death  to extract every drop of life out of manav .
very very angry with manav for still listenign to her nonsense and almost giving in to this , yet again being unfair to his wife .
What is the point of your love confessions when you cannot protect that love from such evil.And Archu should start fighting savita back or else savita will destroy  manav .

Jaanu , I also don't want Archu to go back to h that house but I am afarid that she might now .Savita will do this to get her hold back on manav .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverstar_warsomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I think she will go there tooDead When ArMan come back there will b bawaal coz of Manju n the jewelery she has deposited in ArMan's cupboard. May b then they'll move out of the house but i do hope they go in a small kholi not in that chawl with that woman.
Di i read somwhere that in the original version Archana loses her 1st babyCry  I dont want this 2 happen 2 ArMan they r too adorable n nice ppl 2 face this. It will rip them apartAngry

Cry

LuvSSeverstar_warsTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I think that is exactly what will .Manav and Archana will leave the karanjkar house and  they will go to savita's .Savita will bring them there because she will be afraid that she is totally losing her grip on manav .And then will start the abusing and the tortures again ....This time  on a pregnant  Archana and manav will do nothing to stop it .Archu too will only be trying to win Savita back .
Then I do think that the original story will be folloed and Archu could lose her child ..... then like in the original story she gets pregnant again very soon ...
Savita would never let Archana have a baby .She wants manav to only earn for her and sachu .

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 December 2010 at 8:30pm

star_warsLuvSSeveromshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Agree Di n i'm disgusted. OMG i dont want 2 spoil my mood after such cutes scenes n a praiseworthy Manav.
All is well Smile
Tell me Di wat u got 4 Xmas?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverstar_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Jaanu , I was not having very good last few days .My Uncle ( my dad's big brother ) was hospitalized 4 days ago .He was alone in his house with  his caretaker , children away on holidays and he got very sick ..I took him to the hospital and have been with him most of the time .
Even today soon after the update , I ran away to the hospital .
he is better now and his son is coming
 back on Sunday so I will feel less pressure then .I  feel I am responsible for him right now .

The only fun thing I  am doing is this update and this  forum , other than that it is very depressing right now .I hate seeing him like this ...But that is why I come here whenever I get the chance , I want  to stay positive and happy ..

No time for any christams plannings or anything .I don't think I will even go boxing day shopping now , I just feel like being with him .Right now my sister is with him and I am taking  a break ..

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
When something like this happens , then you just lose the will  to go out or do anything fun .I still am keeping in touch with this forum .Even did the update today ..
I just am finding it so hard to see him this way ..but today there was a marked improvement , I am hoping that he will be better in a few more days ..

But I bought silver earings from a shop in the hospital , for my niece .And one of my boys wanted a play station game , the other wanted  some clothes and I gave them money , they did their shopping . I was thinking that I will go and watch Tees mar Khan next week ( hopefully Uncle will be better then ) but the reviews have scared me off...I am not going to go now .

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Oh so sorry 2 hear for ur uncle. Thank God u n ur sis r looking after him n i'm sure he's gonna b fineSmile
it's gud u r here n with friends 2 lift up ur moods n u r doing a fab job too.
I also wanted 2 go 4 Tees Maar Khan but i know b4hand that it wud b one stupid movie where u have 2 leave ur brain home n watch it. I like Akshay Kumar but Katrina Wacko i dunno why whenever i c her the expression "sois belle et tais toi" comes 2 my mind which literally means just shut up n b beautifulLOL

Di i have the weirdest hubby n i get the weirdest gift from him. Now i have Chinese type straight hair which i have much pain tying up n my hubby dear has gifted me a straightener. I was telling him wats that 4? Did u think it's 2 straighten ppl? He was laughing like nut telling me yeah coz i'm the nuttiest woman he's ever come acrossConfusedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverstar_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Just like Manav and Archana , you and your husband are made for each other ....ROFL

Honeslty , mashallah , what a lovely family ......This hug is for all 5 of you ....Hug
By the way I also do not like Katrina's acting , she is pretty though and I guess very very popular ...

But I don't think I will see Tees Mar Khan now ..

Go to top