Gr8 performance by Sushant and Ankita.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Shantanufan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Armaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!😍
loved both of them.😊
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di,feel sorry to hear about your uncle di. Hope he recovers soon and get well soon.We will pray for him.Our prayers are with him.so surely he will get well soon.

Its nice of you to do updates and visit here even out of your pressurized schedule. Glad to hear that you feel good here.

@Jannu di: You and jeeju are one cute admirable couple di.Funny too.😊

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
And regarding ARMAN,as that is over😊,atleast expecting them to be little close hereafter rather than the usual eyelocks they used to give(though i enjoy their eyelocks,I expect them to be little more activeπŸ˜‰). As jannu di said,after waking up,some tease and enjoyment.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi uma..let me ask you besharm question..which move of manav you like the best on friday?...πŸ˜‰
LuvSSever thumbnail
Usha akka, the one I liked most is the scene before he was about to kiss her on back and of course the kiss. so I liked the entire scene that was on bed.πŸ˜‰ from they sat together and he removing bangles,till the end.😳
archanamanav thumbnail
ok..so how many times did you watch that part?.Uma..πŸ˜‰.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Akka,Do I have to answer this question really and honestly?😳, ok for ARMAN,I watched it in tv,both 9 pm slot and the re telecast at 11. then for sushita's chemistry,I watched it in laptop for another 4 times.πŸ˜ƒ.still thinking of watching it again.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Akka,what about you.😊
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
i didn't see on tv yet..it is coming tonight i believe..i will record it..online i watched many more times than you did..🀣..uma..
I watched it 3 times ... the best part ws Manav's mischievous smile when Archana hides her face on his shoulders 😍