Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Excenllent description Jaanu .
I just loved it ...And the right word to describe today is Sensual.......

I loved what you wrote about Archu ....that's exactly what she was today , shy , nervous , excited and restless for th man who has been not just her love  but her obsession .When he kissed her for the first tiem , on her back ..her expressions were so good  ...

Manav...as you said , calm , composed , naughty , gentle , passionate , romantic .....etc etc etc ...
Just superb ....๐Ÿ‘

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey di๐Ÿ˜Š
R u still there?
Did u love the SR despite it being short?
I think they gonna show more cute moments on Monday. 4 me it was a perfect night in the sense that ArMan r very shy ppl n definitely not loud or too much of an xtrovert so they were as they wud suppose 2 b. But Archu is really such a beauty. I can understand why she is the only woman 2 touch different cords of Manav hearts in such a unique way๐Ÿ˜ƒ

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you couldn't sleep or what teacher..you are up already...๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
I loved it jaanu .It was the perfect suhaag raat for them .so romantic , decent , passionate and just beautiful .It was short but I think there is more to coem .They will show us the Arman 's new phase in their relationship slowly ....
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Usha๐Ÿค—
Didn't i tell u i've got 2 wake up early? Got puja 2day. Very sleepy. I'm having my tea n just log in 2 c wat u guys r upto๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tanyaz thumbnail
It's Archu's innocense that drives him crazy .She is all his ...every bit of her  and he knows it and loves it .
This man can never love anyone else but her  .I was so happy that he told her this today ...
We always wanted Manav  to be  more transparent in his feelings for Archana and I think he is now making a serious effort ..hope his efforts do not stop ,
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Totally agree here Tany Di. More 2 come on Monday but i'm a bit angry with the CVs 4 throwing Dharmesh extra marital affair at ArMan's face. I really dont want them 2 play gud Samaritans now in their honeymoon vacations. I mean come on they cud at least give them a break from family tensions n drama. I just hope ArMan have some nice moments 2gether n come back confidently. I'm waiting 2 c their expressions in the morning๐Ÿ˜‰
archanamanav thumbnail
manohar's confidence in him..making manav do wonders..๐Ÿ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
I am going to sleep now teacher..are you jealous now that you can't sleep..๐Ÿ˜Ž
Tanyaz thumbnail
I hated savita today .She was so horrible .