Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Casper , what sets this show apart from others are the subtle emotions ..

manav and Archana are not loud people , you really have to watch them carefully to know what they are trying  to tell you ..

Yup and it requires patience, but watching these two take so much abuse form others, is very frustrating to say the least.
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok guys, me gotta go now.
you guys carry on.
see you all tomorrow.
GN/SD/TC!
Merry Christmas to you all....Enjoy! :D
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GN Mon, TC,
i'm going to head out too.

Merry Christmas to all.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Good Night Monica and Caspie.😊

Merry Christmas to all.😊
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vote goes 2 ArMan😃
It feels gud 2 vote after such a long time.😛 SR was short but i loved it. I loved the new Manav with the mischievous stare n smile n loved the way he was teasing Archu by playing hide n seek with her.
Archu was too breathtakingly beautiful n her expressions n her state of mind n wat was going on inside cud b clearly seen. We can sense wat was the man doing 2 her senses n the mixed feelings they were stirring inside her. I loved the subtle romance n the way Manav was untying the knot n how he kissed her back was just aesthetically shot. SR was very short but oozed sensuality☺️
I'm embarrassed 2 say but i dunno wat bites me🤢  I was actually biting my nails when these 2 were upto that😆😆😆 When i realised wat i was doing i was like wat the hell is wrong with me😕😆

😆I admit though i wud have loved 2 see more, 4 instance it wud have been extremely romantic if Manav removed Archuz jewelery while staring at her longingly n he cud then untie the knot n proceed as shown but never mind i'm hoping they catch up the nex morning when they wake up. I'm dying 2 c Manav's expressions n how Archu copes too. I sincerely hope CVs dont spoil the fun n skip the morning. 😡
 I've noticed something with our girl. She  likes 2 tease Manav n at the same time runs away from embarrassing  situations where she is feeling shy. But i must say i'm super happy with Manav n how he expressed his love 2 Archu. Our cutie pie is indeed following Baba Mano's advice. Way 2 go boy  n hopefully we'll c u with 4 kids running around u n ur beautiful wife👏 Hope that after these 4 days we get 2 c a more confident Manav when he comes back 2 Mumbai.
I'm a bit disappointed that the CVs gonna show them involved with that Dharmesh child n problem at the same time
My vote goes 2 Damo Baba too. He did it n i loved it👏 Of course i wud have preferred he took a broom n bhaga bhaga ke maare Savita ko but it's a gud start.

Last but not least congo shongo 2 Tany Di 4 the WU. I really wanted 2 do it Tany Di but bad luck 4 me. Never mind Di, I'll definitely do the update when Archu gives birth 2 her bal gopal😳😉😃
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted for Manav for that palm rub down her back😍 😍before pulling her blouse strings☺️  That was the best scene of SR😳😆😆

I apologize if I offended anyone but I loved it.😉
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A Merry and Blessed Christmas to all.  Enjoy.

Merry Christmas to all 😃
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi karen and teacher..merry christmas..karen😊
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: star_wars

Voted for Manav for that palm rub down her back😍 😍before pulling her blouse strings☺️  That was the best scene of SR😳😆😆

I apologize if I offended anyone but I loved it.😉

😆😆😆
Karen i just loved that scene☺️ i can watch it again n again. U c Karen i'm not interested in love making scenes u c in films. I like scenes like this where u get 2 see the characters expressions n ArMan were awesome. U voted 4 Manav alone😕 Why? Arrey agar Manav is the food Archu is the spoon with which y eat the food😳. There is only Archu who can turns this man on n makes him behave the way he did. U saw that evil smile n hungry stare😳
4 me it's ArMan all the way. I'm waiting 4 Monday with baited breath now😃

😆