CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EPI 684:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj-2(25-DEC-2010) (Page 15)

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

.... And how it is possible to make a stun gun without power????

If it needs high voltage, it should be connected to power supply.
I think the stun gun has battery within it...

About the episode-The story was a regular kind of story.liked the duo moments but there was hardly any progress in "ateet ka raaz" story.

Edited by star571 - 25 December 2010 at 9:38pm

Akshay. Goldie
Akshay.
Akshay.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

.... And how it is possible to make a stun gun without power????

If it needs high voltage, it should be connected to power supply.

Its not necessary that one should have an external AC or DC source for the working of Stun Gun... The required Potential Gradient can be generated within the Gun also... Using required material.. I just want to say its possible...LOL I can give a lecture also on how it can be prepared...LOL

Edited by akshay29 - 25 December 2010 at 9:52pm
Akshay. Goldie
Akshay.
Akshay.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

total mess it was...and why he swallow the truth from Daya?
I guess he will keep this secret till episode 7. The idea of stun gun was the utter nonsense. Who the hell on earth can make some one jump and to die because of that voltage????

Hey, As I said its Possible... Its requires high Technology though to create such a high Voltage that can paralyze a human Body... The construction process is totally beyond the understanding levels of the CID Direction team...LOL  Such attempt can be made with pure Sillicon, Germanium, Arsenide Compounds...Big smile Even using a Photo Electric material... Actually I can stretch this Post to tell you the Construction but I am stopping here saying "Its Possible"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiDemonStar

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Nothing really special about the episode. The "shaapit haweli" was a typical NK concept and the rest of the episode played out quite predictably with almost no suspense. The stun gun concept was interesting though, I don't know much about it but great to read the discussions about it here. Smile But they strayed a bit too far from the main theme of the series. The team performed really well once again, but the work distribution seemed poor this time. I liked Abhi-Daya's scenes together though and also Freddy's line "isse to CID mein hona chahiye", about the restaurant fella. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
FW is back to it's old form with khooni stories.
It was a below average stories with lots of loopholes, I think u all have mentioned them.
(i) So many persons were shot by stun gun but they did not react, they can't even shout? Ranvir was driving car was he shot before driving? Why didn't he react?
(ii) Where was Mangar's body. It simply vanished.
(iii) In bureau when Sachin, Freddy etc were showing the manuals to ACP it seemed like they have found it, but the reality was different.
It was a plain badla story which is very overused plot in CID.

Only thing I liked was the presence of DUO, they were together. I expected that Abhi will tell about his problem to Daya at the end, but no. In fact they have to drag it for 6 more episodes. Actually nothing was shown about Abhi's past.

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Saw NK's name and my expectations where anyway dashed. Khoons after khoons happening right under the nose of our cops. Only she can think of this.

Can they not think of some intelligent investigation and some innovative crimes? Just read the newspapers' crime section, you'll get ideas.

I just think of the Niyati era where forensics used to play a BIG role. Now-a-days they are just there to tell us that 'hi, we are still on the show'.

I don't want to write anything more about this episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVShagnikadeepikabanerjeeDemonStardebayon

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i wonder why maninee mishra bothered to join the show? i have lost count of the no. of cases from which she has been missing....
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I don't know you watched it or not. But Abhijit's bandage was continuously changing its designs. First scene it was Cross, next scene it was just a simple straight one and again next scene it was cross again.

Damn, the bandage took some credit from the story itself. ROFL

Go to top