CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EPI 684:Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj-2(25-DEC-2010) (Page 14)

zerry123 Goldie
zerry123
zerry123

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@starfans- LOL yeah I can't believe I'm talking so much about science at thishour. But, really it is interesting Smile If we had got to know the same from our textbooks it wouldn't have been this interesting hehe 

Oh and one last thing before going....the whole stun gun thing is interesting too....hehe. I remember seeing a stun gun in the movie "Hangover". So, I guess they are in existence. I supposed it uses some kinda kinetic energy to trigger the electric current. It does not usually kill. It just stuns the person for a little while....

Kay now... Sorry everyone for making this place so boring with such an OT discussion...no more of it now Smile

Edited by zerry123 - 25 December 2010 at 12:22pm

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starfans123

Why are we talking about science here.....????LOL
Everybody is going the Salunkhe way. Wink Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
An ordinary episode. I found more prominence being given to the family drama initially. The story was quite different but with the usual clues used at regular intervals. casting was good..as mostly every body has been given important roles in CID before and so predicting was difficult. Most of the side actors did a decent job.

Coming to the story, it was ordinary as i already said. The concept is very typical CID story but it wasnt very bad. It wasnt very dragged either IMO. It was okay ! Direction didnt have anything special. Concept of stun gun, hotel tissue paper and cut on hand.... all very typical...but its ok.. It was an average case. Not so bad... IMO !

The Ateet part...as expected ( by me , following the FW trend of handling series) was very less... rather only Abhi's Wacko and daya's  Shocked, Confused and concerned feelings...Thats really very sweet to see. Abhi might be sharing it later on with Daya ..abhi to bas shuruwaat hai...But i seriously loved Duo together. I am wondering how come daya sir managing so much of CID with JDJ and how come Aditya sir performs so well... My favourite DUO. SUPERB !EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ateet story is going to go slowly initially obviously... 4 hafte kheenchne hain bhai !LOL..

I am glad they are not showing the precaps yet..it spoils the fun IMO...

Anyways, Overall a simple khooni story... not much of ateet case at all.... Thats it ! A simple 3 from side...for the team management and not much of loopholes i feel...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay.DemonStar

ujs30 Senior Member
ujs30
ujs30

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
found episode good. sounds interesting with parallel track of glims of abhi's past. i think this time FW people are going on steady basis means slowly and steadily they are moving ahead with abhi's past problem. that is good.

just love abhi-daya. both are in true sense ram milaye jodi. so much concern for each other. their love, concern, care for each other, we can feel it. love u both of u.

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
In today's episode when the team was at the bureau I suddenly felt really depressed....because I saw Kajol working where Inspector Tasha worked most of the time.I'm just stunned after that thought...Unhappy

deepikabanerjee

RanbirJia Senior Member
RanbirJia
RanbirJia

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@Tasharose...the same thing was going through my mind, i was sad.Cry. but then the epiosde ws k. so i was ok but still miss Tasha..Cry  well i am not gonna talk to much about because some peoplw will might say get over it blah blah blah......

tasharose

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

@Starfans, I'm exactly like you on this topic but I will never get over this death either....It may have happened weeks ago but...it'll still be in my heart and nothing/no one can erase that...But others are still thinking about this topic just like us...So we're not alone dear.

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

The episode had nothing to do with the theme, and was a big failure in itself. The opening was loud, hastily done and confusing. They should set the stage for something like that to happen. Then they failed to find the bullets, the rest that followed made no sense to me at all and I soon enough, I realized that I had fallen asleep for a while. Anyways, even though in the confession it is said that Mangar dies, his body is never shown, and neither does anyone give any explanation whatsoever about the disappearance of his body. It was a complete letdown IMO. The work distribution was terrible, like during the time when Daya-Abhi  find the report on stun guns and in the bureau, they show Sachin, Vivek and Freddy handing it to ACP. Question

The friendly chemistry of Daya-Abhi continues. And was it marvelous! Just look at the concern in Daya Sir's expressions when he inquires why Abhijit Sir is overdosing on pills. And the look on Abhijit Sir's face says it all! They can totally have a conversation without talking, and the audience would be able to understand what they mean. Clap And I the dive that Daya Sir makes to save that girl (or the culprit rather) was just Clap

ACP Sir was at his usual best…but then again nothing extraordinary by him.

Vivek, Kaajal, Sachin and Freddy had small roles to play today, and each of them were OK I guess.

The forensics had little part to play in this one, too, even though it was a rather important one. Dr. Salunkhe was OK today.

Overall, it was a below average case, with nothing to do with the matter at hand.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Crystal.Akshay.away_from_TVDemonStarMythicalMothDivianTanz_Divz

Go to top