desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by sidfan11

I loved the scene where shravan gave hard punch on ranbeer face.... I watched that scene twice or thrice...........what u guyz have to say..

as fan of ranbeer acha to nahi laga !  but he deserved it.......WinkLOL

cool .... i like ur spirits...... 

hanji banda galti karega to thapad to padega  Thumbs Up
sahi kaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

I loved the scene where shravan gave hard punch on ranbeer face.... I watched that scene twice or thrice...........what u guyz have to say..

i loved  d scene 2 !! loved d way barun acted d anger emotion!!Smile
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spicy_tikka

OMG I SO LOVED THT SCENE! I ALSO WTCHED IT TWICE! IT WAS SIMPLY AWESOME! omgg ranbir so deserved ittt!! U go shravan!!! we want to see more punches! lol and one reason why i loved it cos he did it for saachi..it shows he can do anything for saachi, he dusnt care about anyone, not even his father, when it comes to saachi! Savan rocks!
yeah exactly that scene was also cool when shravan wipes his nose with napkin given by ranbeer and put that one on ranbeer hand after wiping nose..
yep.....i just luved tht napkin shot.........so funny......ranbeer ka band baja diya....LOL...LOLLOL
and that punch.......it was soooooooooo lovely.....i just loved it.......there was so much fire in his eye........
in ranbeer's intro they showed him doing karate!!!!!!!!!!Confused
i think he should learn boxing 2 save himself frm the gr8 punching champ shravan.........LOL

Edited by AISWARYA_SAJAN - 25 December 2010 at 3:35am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index